𝑡 ℎ 𝑖 𝑟 𝑡 𝑦 - 𝑒 𝑖 𝑔 ℎ 𝑡

"Anything?" Sam asked as Daphne came to sit next to him

"They're letting him go. Apparently, someone called in a favor" she said.

"Who?" he asked.

"Daphne, Sam."

They both looked over as a woman walked up to them. "I've heard a lot about you both. I'm Dr.Raynor. I'm James's therapist."

"Oh. Hi. Thanks for getting him out" Daphne said, not knowing how to greet the woman Bucky exciplity said he wasn't fond of.

"That wasn't me," Raynor said.

"Christina! It's great to see you again!"

Sam and Daphne groaned as they looked over and saw John, taking selfies with people who were sitting in the waiting room.

"You gotta be kidding me. You know him?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, we did some field ops back in the day," Raynor said.

"I heard you were working with Bucky, so I thought I'd step in. Bucky's not gonna be following a strict schedule any longer" John said, walking over.

"Excuse me?" Daphne asked.

"We haven't finished our work. Who authorized this?" Raynor asked.

"Um..." John mumbled, pointing to himself.

Daphne turned hearing the buzzer of the door and rushed over to Bucky as he was escorted out by three officers.

"Oh my god. Are you okay?" she asked, looking him over.

"It was a small lock-up. Not maximum security" he said.

"That's not what I asked," she said, staring up at him.

"Yeah," he sighed, his heart growing three sizes when he saw how worried she was. "I'm fine."

"James, condition of your release, session now. All of you" Raynor said, looking at Bucky and Sam.

"Oh, um, no. I don't-"

"That wasn't a request" Raynor snapped, gesturing for them to follow her.

"Oh, I don't like her at all," Daphne said.

"I told you," Bucky said, as they all followed her into an interrogation room.

Sitting across from her, the cold blue light shining down on them, Raynor took out her notebook and a pen. "So. Who would like to start?"

"I thought therapy was supposed to be all nice and cozy. This feels like we're in trouble" Daphne said.

"Daphne, thank you for volunteering," Raynor said as Daphne gave her a sarcastic smile.

"You're welcome. But I really don't have any issues" Daphne said.

"Oh, that's definitely not true," Raynor said.