CHAPTER 2

I could feel my body going numb, my entire body was stiff , what was happening?.

" oh and by the way Hiccup." Dagur said as he cupped my cheek." I drugged your soup , You know the one I feed you a few minutes ago." He said grabbing me , pulling me in to a kiss , catching me off guard as his tongue slid into my mouth.

Dagur held me by my slender waist, looking at me with his wide dark green eyes , full of hunger and lust.

he asked me if I was up for round two , and of course I wasn't , but in this awful situation I can't tell him no.

he growled at little as I felt his rough lips sucking and nipping my neck, feeling his red hair brushed up against my pale face.

I felt his hand travel to my hip all the way down to my crotch, grabbing it, stroking the head of it. I let out a soft moan, I was trying my best to hate this, but i don't think I can hide it anymore.

"St..stop." I begged, but that plea fell deaf ears, and Dagur was having too much fun leaving his marks all over my neck and rubbing my cock in a steady motion, he was enjoying every second of this, making me feel humiliated and weak, making me his little pet.

" where's the fun in that Hiccup?." he said in my ear as he kissed my neck. "this is only the start of it." 

And without warning , he got on top of me, Pulling me down towards him so he could get to kiss me.

he started to take his pants off, giving me a dark smirk.

The only thing i could do was shut my eyes tightly and try to put my mind somewhere else until the ordeal was over, he started to kiss my inner thighs working his way up to my hard erected cock, he gave me one last look before he took in my member in to his mouth.

I let out a loud moan feeling that gush of new physical adrenaline hit me, it's like I just let out a big deep breath.

His tongue started to lick the slit of my cock , I threw my head back or at least try to.

I felt my breathing increased as I took in a deep breath, Dagur started to suck harder , moving his head back and forth , while his hands spread my legs apart, holding them steady in place.

oh gods this is so wrong , I shouldn't be enjoying this.

But theirs nothing I can do about it, Dagur had me right were he wanted , in his bed , begging for him to stop, he continued to give me head waiting for me to cum, then my lower body gave in to him , releasing my seed.

Then Dagur lifted his head up, swallowing the last bile of my cum, looking very pleased in his results.

He then got on top of me , grabbing me by my hair then forced his lips on to mine , tasting the salt and sweat off him.

At this point I was breathless , the he pulled at away from me, looking at my pale flushed face.

"Getting a little flustered Hiccup?." He asked tauntingly.

I didn't say anything , hell I didn't even know what to say.

suddenly he flips me over on to my back holding me by my hips, he started to kiss the back of my neck, whispering things in my ear.

I could feel him getting ready in my place, readying himself for my entrance , I know it's going to hurt like last time.

I just hope he's more gentle this time, but I don't think he will.

Then the next thing he told me was shocking.

"I won't hurt you much as last time , I promise." He said softly.