Chapter 15

Warning : Bring a lot of tissues , you will cry.

Hiccup's P.O.V

Me and Heather were both stuffed in a cramp dark cell, Toothless and WindShear were both locked away.

Tiredness was eating away at me, I told Heather to get some rest, there was no point in trying to escape, she only nodded and tried to lay down for the night in our cold little cell.

I couldn't sleep, I say up and watched Heather toss and turn a few times before finally settling down in the mixture of hay and dirt, letting the sleep take her, my mind was still racing, I still couldn't sleep until the weight under my eyes finally got to me.

After a few hours I decided to lay down in my makeshift of a bed, parts of my body was starting to ached again.

I wanted to be warm, I wanted to go home and be with my dad and back on Berk, just to be safe and sound.

Then my thoughts went back to Dagur again, I couldn't get parts of him out of my head, the way his arms wrapped around my waist, to his rough lips touching my neck while I slept.

I suddenly snapped my mind out of it, this was crazy I was losing my mind, Dagur is the reason why I am in this mess.

He should be that last person to be thinking about, after everything he did to me, after he raped me and beat me, forcing me with child and much more.

But at least I had a warm bed and not a cold dark cell, but at least I had Heather by my side, one of my closest friends with me,she was the only person that knows I'm even alive.

Would Dagur even know I'm here? he would eventually.

Word would soon spread, or Alvin would send a message to him, either surrender in order for the safe return of me and Heather, or like always Dagur would start a war, and me and Heather both knew how this was going to go down, Dagur wants Alvin dead more than anything.

This is crazy, this is going to get us both killed, Alvin was going to make us suffer, either kill us or our dragons first.

I knew Alvin was shady, but I didn't think he would betray us like this.

I was never on Dagur's side, I never wanted to be for god's sake! Even if I tried to explain this to Alvin he wouldn't listen to me, he already took us and locked us away until Dagur shows up in exchanged for our freedom and Dagur being taken as Alvin's prisoner again.

But I knew Dagur was going to come up with some sort of scheme that would end up with something terrible happening to me or Heather, but then again I think I rather be trapped in here then back with Dagur.

But now I don't know where Toothless is at, was he tied up in the same way he was last time we were here? I hope he was okay.

There were guards everywhere I looked, Alvin was making sure this time no one escaped this time, he was going to use me in any way just to get back at Dagur, even if it means I have to suffer for what he did back then, but I wasn't the one trying to kill Alvin, it was all on Dagur, him, the Skrill, everything.

The morning soon came, the sound of keys woke me up, a large Outcast warrior opened it, grabbing me harshly and dragging me away before I could let out a word, Heather could only watch me being dragged away."Alvin wants to see you." Is all the man said to me.

Alvin was waiting for me in his great hall, looking over the map of the berserker island, once he saw me he smiled darkly like always.

He walked over to me."Hello HIccup, had a nice sleep?"