Chapter 12

Hiccup's P.O.V

I couldn't even remember what happened to me, all I could recall was being picked up as blood was slowly coming out of me.

I didn't even know what was happening to me, all I knew was I was going back to the village.

Dagur just had this look of panic and fear in his eyes the entire time he was running with me in his arms, I could feel my breathing getting slower.

I tried with everything in me to stay awake the entire time, but I couldn't help it, I was so tired.

It was like all my energy was taken out of me, Dagur kept telling me to try to stay awake, not letting me slip into darkness.

After almost two months of being in the god forsaking island it was like I couldn't take it anymore.

Soon we were back in the village, people stopped to look at at us, I could remember Dagur screaming for a healer.

He was getting more desperate and frustrated.

"Don't just stand there help HIM!" He yelled out as I notice the villagers were scrambling looking for the closet healer to find.

Savage was managed to find one, the same one that looked at me the other day, I felt relived seeing her coming to our aid.

Soon I was out of the cold and taken inside, we were back inside the house as I felt Dagur laying me out on the dinner table, along with someone else.

I couldn't tell who it was, but soon I was stripped out of my clothes starting to feel cold.

Dagur kept looking at me, gently cupping my face every time I would look up at him.

"Please stay with me baby, please." he held my hand, holding it in a death grip not wanting to lose me, he probably knew deep down that I wanted to die still, but he wasn't going to let me either way.

I could hear talking back and forth, I had no idea what they were saying, but I heard the midwife mention something, something that made Dagur's eyes go wide.

His jaw dropped as he looked down back at me, then turning back to the healer."No way...How?" He said back to the healer.
Me: yep you definitely can tell his pregnant alright and Dagur nearly lost them.
What did she just tell him? What was Hell was happening to me? Was I really dying?

Dagur held my hand a bit tighter."It is going to be okay though?! Are they both going to make it?" What? Who else was he talking about?

"I don't know yet!" She yelled back at him."We won't know until later, right now I need to stop the bleeding!"

"WELL DO IT THEN!" Dagur yelled out, causing me to stir.

Then I felt more pressure down there, I let out a hard moan on pain.

Dagur pushed me back down when I tried to get up, I wanted to know what was happening."D..Dagur? What's happening to me?" I whispered, he looked down at me with eyes full of shame and regret, tears were running down my face as he quickly wiped them away, pushing the hair out of my face and he closed his eyes tightly and shook his head, not telling me a thing.

He pulled my head, placing it against his chest, I could hear his heart beating very fast, full sadness and anger.

He kept mumbling and crying softly, telling me he was so sorry for doing this, telling me that this was all his fault.

I couldn't make out the rest, I could feel my eyes slowly roll to the back of my head.

My body finally gave out due to being weak and tired, I could no longer feel the sharp enduring pain as I went into a deep sleep, relaxing in Dagur's arms, laying on the hard kitchen table.