Chapter 3

I slowly woke up from my deep slumber, the drugs have seemed to finally wear off, thank Odin for that.

I noticed I wasn't no longer tied to the bed either I was wearing clothes I have never scence before, these had to be Dagur's clothes just guessing by the size of them, I ran my hands over my face as I was free to roam around this little dark room of mine.

But I went up to the door to see if it was still locked.

And it was, no real shocker their , Dagur wasn't the smartest person in the world but he wasn't the dumbest either, he knew I was clever and witty.

But of course he had to keep me under lock and keep me away from my home.

I still have no clue on where he was taking me , but I might have a clue on where he might be taking me.

Back to his tribe of the Berserker's, basically the most dangerous most insane place you can live.

Me: *cough * not anymore dangerous , it's the safest place aside from Berk to visit now *cough *

That had to be it, where else where he would take me ?

I sighed heavily as I walked back to the bed, the sheets were still dirty from last night... when Dagur drugged me and took me.

The memory of him touching me, raping me were playing over and over in my head, him grabbing my thighs, kissing my neck and nibbling on it as he shoved his...

I shook my head trying to get that image out of my head, I wanted to wash away the memories and just go home and take a long hot bath.

To be able to fly with toothless to hug my dad and tell him I'm okay.

How was I going to explain this to my dad when I get home? That is if I ever get back home I thought to myself, I felt so hopeless and weak.

Me: you're not weak hiccup whoever said you are weak 🤺🙂🔪 I just wanna talk to him and Ayo! Protection Hiccup squad Where you at!?
My uncles and aunties: 🔪🤺🔪🤺🔪🤺😤
My daddy /Vincent / uncle Andy : 👀🔪🤺😃🔪
Demons: May you rest in peace- in hell! - 🔪🤺🔪🤺

How can I be strong enough to tell my own Father I was raped?

Note: This is not a joke That I know my uncles and Aunts told me that Rape is never a joke it's a Serious matter and bad crime to your partners . If you loved your parents so much u have to make sure the person you loved is willing and don't force yourself on them if they don't like it .

And to make things worse Dagur is chief of his tribe, so what ever he says or does goes.

......uncle Dagur !?

Dagur: 😅🥲😗😰😗

Hiccup and Lucian : *playing chess hidden amusement to see Dagur being chased by His own nephew and follow by Dragons chasing After Jack trying to Bring him back Home *

Lucian Lucifer Jack father : amusing really Darling~

Vincent: yeah definitely is if only Dagur managed to stop the twins from blowing up our Kitchen too 😔

thedevilterrortwins : 🥺 not us uncle Vinny 😇😊

Vincent: you made the Innocent angel bad really. 😒

I wonder if my father even realized that I'm gone ? He would have found me by now and would have saved me.

What if Dagur killed him? No he wouldn't do that, he probably made some story up and told him I was going on a trip or something maybe, I don't know.