Chapter 20

Hiccup's P.O.V

Three painful days have passed by me, the baby was kicking at me a lot harder the more I went without food, I barely got enough to support the both of us, but it has only been a few days since I got captured by Viggo, I had to be strong for the both of us.I can't give in to Viggo, knowing him he'll try to mess with me come up with something so I couldn't see my dad or anyone else, I held my belly a little tighter, wanting to protect her at all cost.

Guards were everywhere, never giving me any privacy at all, I guess Viggo wasn't taking any chances with me at all he knows me too well by now.

I could still feel his cold brown eyes on me, looking at me with hunger in them, the way Dagur used to look at me.

He wanted me, he wanted to be inside of me, giving me his seed so he could create a child with me, that alone scared me to death, I was almost due in less in a month, I kept telling myself Dagur would find me soon.

Dagur and Toothless were my only hope, along with the berserker army hopefully.

That was my only hope for right now, but soon I would see my father again...eventually if I either submit to Viggo or get thrown in a cell with my father and friends, but I don't think that would be my case, but who knows I think I rather be locked up in a cell with my dad then be alone, I just hit my eight month and now I was more scared than ever, how was dad going to react to me being pregnant? Would he really disown me? No I'm sure he would understand my situation if I explained.

I curled up deep in the dry hay, shutting my eyes and expecting to wake up in a warm bed with Dagur holding me in his arms.

But nope I was still trapped on a ship in a cold cell with two insane brothers who want me for there selfish desires, all because I can become pregnant.

Were they going to take turns with me? After I have Viggo's baby will Ryker want me to produce a child as well? That's all I was to them was life stock to them, I didn't want to go through rape all over again.

Dagur was the only person that made me feel safe, I still didn't know how my dad was going to react to seeing me with child, so Dagur was my only comfort.

Toothless was probably freaking out the entire time of me missing, I just hope Dagur didn't think I ran away again, I doubt he would think that since I didn't have Toothless with me, making more scarier for me since I didn't have him with me.

I had no protection or anything to cling to, all I had was my unborn child growing deep inside of me, every kick or flutter made all more real, I had to protect her at all cost, but she wasn't due just yet I still had two more months to go before I go into labor, hopefully Viggo will be dealt with before that happens.

The hunger pain wasn't going away anytime soon, the babe needed something to eat, but I couldn't just get up and leave to get something to eat, whatever I was given I had to eat it otherwise I would starve, I didn't even care what it was, either stale bread or fish for me.

I hated this, I wanted a nice warm bed along with some food, but I was trapped here, I didn't know how much longer until we reach Berk, probably not much longer I hope.

I tried to sleep but I couldn't, it was probably the middle of the day and all I wanted to do was sleep the rest of my time here away.

Then I heard someone walking over to my cell."Having a nice nap my little dove?"

Viggo, ugh why can't he just leave me the hell alone? I slowly got up to face him, looking at me with a dark grin.

"Oh yeah loving the hay bed." I mumbled, glaring at him with pure hate.