Chapter 11

*yes definitely chuuya Nakahara * ^.^
Dagur's P.O.V

I left my little Hiccup upstairs while I went to go get him something to eat, maybe some homemade soup would help him out.

It was still going to be a challenge to get him to eat, if he would stop being so damn stubborn and let me help him then it wouldn't have to be this way.

Sometimes I wonder if he was doing this on purpose to get my attention? I wouldn't be shocked.

Hopefully this little stomach bug would go away soon, The sooner he gets better the sooner we can get married.

Oh the thoughts of us being wed, it was always one of the many things I dreamed of doing with Hiccup.

I always wanted him to be mine, ever since I could remember, I knew one day I would be with him the very end.

Thank god father was out of the way now, he was always weak and had no idea on how to run a village.

If it weren't for me then the Beserker island would have been full of weak pathetic warriors with their heads in the sand.

I made this place better, we are more stronger then ever! We are going to kill every outcast in sight, I want to be the one to kill Alvin, I want to make that fat old bastard suffer like he did to me for the last three years.

I could feel my blood boiling just thinking about it, I couldn't wait to chop his head off and fuck Hiccup on his throne while his head sat right in front of us, ooh that wet dream made me feel so much delight.
Me: ooh I have nightmares unlocked and traumatized

Demons: us too! *shiver in fear *

Lucian/Andy/Vincent/the Devilterrortwins: agreed 💀
I quickly shook my head, I needed to be more patient, I still needed some supplies from some traders, we were gonna need all the supplies we could get our hands on.

We already had most of our stuff after raiding Berk.

I was downstairs watching the soup come to a heated boil, I stir it around for a few minutes making sure it was heated.

I grabbed a spoon and tasted it, it was perfect.

All nice and hot and ready for my love, I picked up a bowl and ladle and poured a huge amount in, I wanted my babe to get better soon as possible.

I couldn't have him dying on me, let alone starve to death on me, what kind of person would I be then? I might be a Beserker but I'm not that cruel.

I still cared about Hiccup, I just hate it when he makes thing more difficult, than I have to get mean and teach him who was the one in control.

I then remembered the ring, I still had it in my pocket tucked away, soon Hiccup would be full mine. Soon we would be married, together as one forever.

Once I got Hiccups food ready I started making my way up the stairs, the bowl was scolding hot as I kept walking up.

But something didn't feel right once I reached the top, I quickly notice the door was open, my heart stopped as I turned down towards the hall, the window was op and Hiccup was nowhere to be see.

I dropped the bowl of soup and let out a hellish scream I'm sure the entire village could hear.

"HICCUP!" I screamed so loudly I could feel the floor shake under me.

My blood boiled as I felt my entire body heat up with anger, he said he wouldn't leave! I told him to stay put and behave and this is how he repays me! I quickly ran down the stairs bursting through the front door like a wild animal, some of the villagers look startled at the dark sinister look I gave them all.