Chapter 4

*I'm also bringing back the BTS old songs cause our young Kpop boys are going to the military one by one 😭and they said are we going to wait for them to 2025 and of course I would. *

Hiccup's P.O.V

I was laying in bed naked with blood soak sheets, my eyes were all red and puffy from all the crying last night.

Dagur didn't stop raping until dawn came around, he finally got tired and went to his room , leaving me bruised and bloody.

My thighs were all bruised, blood was trickling down my slim pale legs as it hurt to move the lover half of my body, I would wince every time I would try to move , almost breaking out in tears each time I moved, I felt so dirty and used, as if I wasn't worth it anymore.

I was officially Dagur's whore, I was no longer the brave dragon trainer that went through hell and back to bring peace, no I was the chief of the berserker tribes whore, I was his sex slave.

I wish I had toothless or my dad right now, I just need someone from Berk  or any familiar face would do me good right now.

I started crying again, feeling my entire body shaking again, feeling sick to my stomach.

I thought I was going to throw up, I thought I was going to die right here in this sex filled room, all I could remember were his dark green eyes piercing into my soul, with each thrust and kiss made me want to die.

I think I rather be burned alive then be taken back as Dagur's consort , just the thought of that made my stomach turn.

I didn't want to be his, I just wanted to go home and never leave my dad's side ever again, but I knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

Then I opened my eyes, looking through my tears and notice some clothes left out for me on the end of the bed, I slowly got up to examine the new clothes, it was a dark red tunic and some black leggings along with a black boot, but no prosthetic leg of course , leaving my stump bear and out in the open, how was I supposed to walk? Was Dagur going to carry me bridal style?

Ugh I didn't want to think about that, him carrying me around like some sort of prize possession, I didn't want to be paraded around like some object.

Just hearing Dagur talk alone made me want to scream, his annoying laugh, his dark devilish smirk , his dark red hair .

Oooh~ sounds like someone Is complimenting you uncle Dagur 👀.

Dagur: awww thank you my beloved wife 🥰

Hiccup: did you hear something Drake ?

Drake: not one bit Hiccup 

Dagur: 🥲😭💔

I hated everything about him , I just wanted to punch him in the face , but that would only make things worse for me, I already got a taste of it last night.

Oh yeah hey Uncle Dagur, hiccup punch Snotlout on the face 😌 breaking his teeth too .

Dagur: WHAT!? He did!? Man I missed that ! 😭 guess my  runt is strong now I'm so proud 🥹

I could still feel his teeth on my neck, taking and mating like a wild beast in the middle of heat.

I wish he would have just killed me last night, I would rather have that then have him ...rape me.