Chapter 10

Hiccup's P.O.V

My head was swinging back an forth for the last few hours, I couldn't feel my limbs at all.

I felt so tired and weak from all the throwing up, I tried my best not to move, because I was worried of throwing up again, I hated feeling like this. I hoped this illness would soon pass, this was the last thing I needed right now, sure I don't mind Dagur taking care of me, but I didn't want to feel like shit the entire time being stuck with him, I had to figure I way out of here soon.

Dagur had his arms wrapped around me very tightly, I felt his beard resting on my shoulder as he snored away.

I sighed and moved just a bit, snuggling into the blankets trying to relax again, I had no idea what time it was, if it was still night time or morning.

But I knew we were almost home, the faster we get back the better I guess, just as soon as we get back to the island the sooner I could see Toothless.

I kept wondering if he was okay, the last time I saw him he was drugged up and wasn't moving too much, it killed me seeing him like this, he shouldn't be like this he should be free, flying with me and away from all this madness.

Then I felt Dagur moving, slowly adjusting a bit as his eyes opened looking down at me, he smiled and pecked my cheek.

I froze in place when he did that, I slowly nudged for a second, trying to adjust myself in the bed.

I then felt another sharp pain go down my stomach as if someone was kicking me in the abdomen the entire time, it was funny one minute I would be starving, the next I would be feeling sick and puking my guts out, while Dagur had to hold me over the bucket.

Yep he's definitely you know what

Demons: obviously the female is a skrill only female dragons can sense what is happening right now but we're definitely not going to spoil~ we're going to let the readers guess ain't that right Jack?
Me: Yep ^.^ 🥰
That was the only good thing was having Dagur helping me out on that, I whimpered a bit as I held my stomach.

Then I felt a gentle hand running through my hair.

"Shhh, it's okay brother." he soothed me."Just try to go back to sleep, I'll wake up when we get back home." He pulled the covers up, trying to keep me warm,I quickly drifted back to sleep, trying to get more comfortable with the stomach pain.

I felt the cold rag being placed back on my head, it made things a bit better, enough for me to doze off and fall back to sleep for a little while.

I wonder how far we were? From what I was guessing, not too far from now.

I felt a bit of relief, I really needed to see a midwife, I had to know what was wrong with me, why I was getting so sick in the mornings, hopefully she had something to make me feel better.

Maybe a hot bath would take some of the pain away, if I asked kindly to Dagur maybe he'll let me take one, Dagur has been treating me not too badly.

He was trying his best to take care of me, he took care of me as if I was the most important thing in the world to him, it was creepy at first but I was starting to get used to it by now, but this wasn't healthy at all, I should be more scared more stubborn.

I was slowly giving into him, growing a bit close to him, I wanted to slap myself in the face, tell myself to get a grip and pull myself together.

Me: kept telling yourself that unlike your other versions who had already give in 😗

Hiccup: 😀😃😀😃

But I can't do that, I kept thinking if I resist I would get myself killed or worse Toothless or someone else I care about.