Devour Me - Rhea X Liv Morgan

SMUT WARNING!!!

Rhea's POV:

Me and Liv have only been together for 1 month and we still haven't had sex yet and I am getting kind of sexually frustrated. So, today I am going to take control of things and try to release all of my sexual frustration.

We have just won our tag team match and Liv runs towards me and jumps in my arms with her legs wrapped around my waist, she's teasing me because she knows I love it when she does that. I whisper in her ear "Damn girl just wait till we get home".

Liv's POV:

I knew that if I jumped in her arms she would get excited but I wasn't expecting her to say "Damn girl just wait till we get home" in a deep sultry voice that she knows turns me on.

We are in the car driving back to Rhea's Apartment and she has her hand on my thigh moving up to the top of my thigh. I let out a moan as I feel her hand rub my clit through my panties "Rhea-a I need you" I moaned. She smirked "Not yet baby, we have all night".

Rhea's POV

I get out of the car and walk around to Liv's side as I open the door I pick her up as she wraps her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck. I close the door behind us and then I pin her against the wall. I really wanted to take my time but I just cant help it she's so hot. I put her down and take off all of her clothes, "Here or the bedroom" I said breathily "H-here I need you right now mami" she said between moans.

I pick her up and put her legs over my shoulder so my face is in line with where she needs me whilst we are still against the wall. I kiss, suck and bite her thighs making sure to leave marks, as I blow on her clit I feel her shudder and she bucks her hips in to my face. I smirk and say "Tell me what you want baby", "Please devour me mami" she begs.

I give her what she asks for, I lick a long stripe up and through her folds and she once again bucks her hips upwards towards my face for more friction. Without warning I put my tongue inside of her and she moans so loud that the neighbours probably heard. I keep going for a while until I can hear her breathing getting heavier "I'm - so - close - baby" she says between moans "Cum for me baby" I reply. I bite her clit to quicken her orgasm, she lets out a huge moan "I'm gonna cummmmm-" and with that she cums all over my face, I help her ride out her orgasm.

I put her down and she almost falls over, I pick her up and carry her bridal style to the bedroom. I place her on the bed whilst I run a bath I come back to the bedroom and she says "What about you baby, I want you to have pleasure as well", "Making you cum gave me pleasure baby and you're tired so have a bath and then we can cuddle and go to sleep" I reply.

After the bath we cuddle in bed and fall asleep together.

_______________________________________

A/N: I know this is short and kind of bad but I have never written smut before.

Vote, comment and give me some requests mainly Rhea Ripley.

Thank you for reading.