Take me - Rhea X Becky Lynch

Sorry guys this might not be the best but I love Becky Lynch. Rhea is intersex in this.

SMUT WARNING!!!

Becky's POV:

I am backstage at Night Of Champions and I am watching Rhea Ripley vs Natalya. Damn that ended quickly, she is so good at this. I want her to do that to me, to have me at her mercy, for her to Take Me.

I decided that I am going to shoot my shot with Rhea. I want her, I need her like I'm an addict and she is my drug. I wait until she comes off stage then I walk over to her and I congratulate her on her win.

"Congrats Rhea, that was really impressive" I say acting like a fangirl. "Thanks Becky, that means a lot coming from you" she replies, "W-wait... what you think I'm good?" I ask her. "Becky are you kidding me you are amazing, you are one of the best" she said.

'Holy shit my crush thinks I'm one of the best' I thought. She giggled, "Why are you laughing?" I ask her. "You have a crush on me?" She asks. "Shit I said that out loud didn't I?" I say. "Yea you did" she replies. "Oh my god that's so embarrassing" I admit. "Well yeah kind of but it would be even more embarrassing if your crush didn't have a thing for you." she admits, whilst laughing at my embarrassment.

"So you have a thing for me huh?" I ask whilst smirking. "Don't get too cocky baby, tonight I'm gonna show you who you belong to. Meet me here in 15 minutes" she says. She walks off to the locker room. She's so hot when she is demanding.

Rhea's POV:

I'm so happy that I won against Natalya, I mean was there ever any doubt that I wouldn't win. Also Becky has a crush on me like what the fuck, I'm so glad that I kept my cool when she told me because I have low-key had a crush on her for ages.

I get changed the fastest I can with everyone congratulating me on my win. I finally get out of the locker room and I run to the spot where I'm meeting Becky as I realise it's been 15 minutes since I last spoke to her.

I see Becky waiting for me so I grabbed her hand and led her to my car. We are driving along and she asks a question, "Where are we going?" I reply saying "My place." We get to my place, we both get out the car and we head inside.

I pin her against the wall and we start to make out. I pull her clothes off, she does the same to mine leaving me on my boxers and her in her underwear. She gasps when she sees the bulge in my boxer shorts. "Yh I probably should have warned you about that" I say laughing. "I don't mind" she says while smirking.

She grabs my cock through my boxers, then she pulls them down and my cock springs up and smacks my stomach. "Holy shit you're huge" she said in shock. "Thanks" I say whilst laughing.

I pick her up and I take her to my bedroom. I lay her on my bed, "Take off your underwear for me baby" I tell her. She does as I say and she is laying there on my bed, completely at my mercy.

"I want you to beg for what you want" I demand. "Please mami please fuck me with your huge cock, I want you inside of me and I want you to cum inside of me." She moans. "I want you to finger yourself for me but don't cum until I say so" I tell her.

She starts to finger herself in front of me, she looks so hot right now. She starts moaning, but I can tell she wants more then just her own fingers. "Get on your knees and suck my cock" I husk. She gets on her knees and she takes me in her mouth. "Good girl, you took my whole length" I said.

I start moaning as her head bobs up and down on my 8-inch cock. I roughly grab her by her hair and she moans around my length, sending vibrations through my body making me moan louder then before. I start pushing her head into my cock making her gag as my cock hits the back of her throat.

A few minutes later I cum in her mouth and she swallows all of it. I pull my cock out of her mouth and I push her on the bed, so that she is laying on her back. I put her legs on my shoulders and I slowly push my cock into her pussy. The only noises that can be heard throughout the bedroom are the sounds of our skin slapping together and the moans and screams of pleasure coming from both of us.

Her pussy starts to clench around my cock, I flip her over so that we are now in the doggy style position. "Faster and harder please mami, fuck me harder and please don't stop." She moans so I start pounding into her as fast and as hard as I can.

"YES just like that mami, I'm so close so fucking close" she shouts. She starts screaming with pleasure so I know she is gonna cum soon. "I'm gonna cum, mami." She screams, "Cum for me baby" I moan. She cums around my cock and I cum inside of her tight pussy.

We chill for the rest of the night and we fall asleep in each others arms.
_________________________________________

A/N - This took so long to write because I kept falling asleep