Let Me Love You - Rhea X Natalya

A/N: This one isn't going to be smut, sorry guys. I have had a rough week so I'm not in the mood to write smut. This is going to be really short and I'm really sorry about that.

Rhea's POV:

Me and Natalya have been together for some time now but it feels like she is holding something back from me. Something big.

I have been noticing that she keeps leaving randomly and not telling me where she's been going.

Natalya's POV:

I've been hiding a big part of my life for Rhea and I feel really bad for not telling her but I don't know how she will react.

Rhea's POV:

I decided that I am going to confront Natalya abiut the sneakiness. I think she might be cheating on me.

"Why do you keep sneaking off and not telling me where you are going?" I ask. "it's not what you think Rhea" she replies. "What's going on Nat" I ask becoming genuinely sad. "But I'm scared that you might not like me anymore." she replies as she starts to have tears in her eyes.

"I have a child, a daughter, her name is Becky and she is 5 years old." She said. My jaw dropped to the floor. I was not expecting that at all. "Why didn't you tell me this earlier on in our relationship?" I asked her. "I was scared that you might not want to be with me because of my child" she said as she is crying her eyes out.

"Of course I still like you, don't ever think that I don't like you. I want to meet her if that's okay with you." I say to her, wiping her tears away with my fingers. "I WOULD LOVE THAT YES THANK YOU SO MUCH"

_________________________________________

A/N: This is terrible I'm so sorry but I had a rough day at college.