Loosen Up - Part 2

This is part 2 of Loosen up. I hope you enjoy it.

Rhea's POV:

I wake up next to someone. I groan as I wake up trying to remember what happened last night at the party. All I remember is that I met this girl named Lauren who is also the girl in my bed.

I look at her and that's when I realise that THE Lauren Jauregui is in my bed. Holy shit I had sex with Lauren Jauregui and I don't even remember it for fuck sake.

I can feel her starting to move around, I look over at her and she starts to wake up. "Hi" she said, "Hey, how are you?" I ask trying not to fangirl right now. "I'm good, how are you?" she replies. "I definitely have a hangover" I say while laughing.

"Do you remember anything that happened last night?" she asked me. "If I'm being honest not really, I remember you telling me to loosen up but nothing after that" I say truthfully.

"That's ok, If it helps you were really good in bed" she says smirking. "I'm glad I was good enough for you Lauren Jauregui" I say, letting it slip that I know who she is.

Her smile fades, "Ahh so that's why you slept with me" she said looking down at her hands. "No I didn't know who you were until this morning, I slept with you because you are pretty and what I saw of your personality I liked" I told her.

"Okay, as long as it wasn't for the fame" she said. "No it wasn't for the fame, it was for you and I really wish I remembered it" I tell her. "Well you know what I do for a living what about you?" She asked me.

"I'm actually a Professional Wrestler in WWE" I say. "Wait really, I love watching WWE, holy shit you're Rhea Ripley" she told me. "Wait you know who I am??" I ask her. "Yeah, I guess we both have fame" she said.

"I'm glad I met you at the party" I said. "Me too, I have to tell you that I've always wanted to go to a WWE Wrestling match" she says. "Well I'm saw I can get you front row tickets for one of the shows, but I've always wanted to see you perform live" I say.

"Well I could get you tickets to one of my shows... Or I could give you a private performance right here, right now" she says smirking. "I think I'm gonna go for the private performance" I say.

"Ok well I'm gonna need something to change into so can I look in your closet?" she asks. "Go ahead, pick what you want" I tell her. She walks to my closet, "Sit in the end of the bed and close your eyes and keep them closed until I say so" she demands and I obey.

Her song Lento starts playing and that's when I know that shits about to get real. "Open your eyes mami" she says with a thick accent. I open my eyes and I see her in some of my black laced lingerie. "Wow" I breath out quietly.

(^This is what Lauren is wearing^)

She starts grinding on me, moving her hips from side to side as she sings the song so beautifully. She starts kissing me during the song, she's so good at singing and dancing it's really sexy.

The song comes to an end as shes sat on my lap. "You are so fucking sexy" I say. "Thank you" she replies whilst blushing. "I really want to take you out on a date if you would like to go with me" I say to her. "I would love to go on a date with you, but could we just stay here today and chill?" She asks me. "Of course we can" I say.
_______________________________________

A/N: I absolutely love Lauren Jauregui so I wanted to put her in one of the chapters so here it is.