Bite Me - Part 2

A/N: This is part 2 of Bite Me as promised. I am currently sunbathing :)

SMUT WARNING!!!

Warning: Edging and teasing.

Y/N's POV:

I'm so happy that she isn't scared of me being a vampire. I take her to my room and I lay her down on my bed. I use my vamp speed to take off both of our clothes leaving us naked.

She gasped at my speed, "Damn that was fast, show me what you can do with your fingers and that vamp speed of yours" she moans. "Show me where you want me babygirl" I tell her.

She grabs my hand and places it on her bare crotch, "I want you right here, right now" she moans. I see that she is already wet. "You are already wet and I haven't even touched you yet" I smirk. "Stop teasing Y/N and just fuck me" she husks out.

"I'm in control mami, if you make a sound I'll stop" I demand. She nods her head showing me that she understands. I run my fingers through her slit to collect her slick juices on my digits.

I run my fingers over her clit making her shiver with pleasure. I look up at her to find out that she is looking down at what I'm doing to her. She is biting her lip to make sure she follows my command and holding in her moans.

I slowly slide my fingers in her pussy, watching her as my fingers slide in and out of her. Watching the effect I have on her with what I'm doing to her. Watching her fall apart at my fingers is turning me on so much.

Her hips start bucking upwards, making my fingers go all the way in her pussy. She let's out a loud moan so I take my fingers out of her pussy. She whines at my actions. "I told you that if you make a sound I'll stop." I told her.

"I promise I'll be good, I won't make a sound please just give me something" she begs. I place my fingers back in her pussy, thrusting them in and out, pounding into her, using my vamp speed to go faster.

She starts screaming, I want to stop because she disobeyed me but she looks so hot when she is screaming my name. So I keep going with my vamp speed, going faster and harder with each thrust.

"Shit Y/N I'm so close, keep going, right there Y/N you are so fucking good at this" she screams. I pull my fingers out and she whines at the loss of contact. I quickly replace my fingers with my tongue and she moans with pleasure.

I can feel her pussy tightening around my tongue so I put my fingers on her clit. Going as fast as I can. She cums all over my face and I lap up all of her juices.

I kiss all the way up her body and I kiss her on her lips ending in a hot make out session.

We pull away for air, "I could do this forever, I want to do this forever" she says. "I want to do this forever as well but we can't vampires live longer then humans" I say. "I want you to turn me, I want to be a vampire" she admits. "If you are sure that's what you want then I will bite you to turn you" I tell her. "I want you to bite me." she admits.

I place my fingers on her clit, I move them down to her slit and I slide them into her pussy, thrusting in and out. I show my teeth and her eyes light up with lust. She tilts her head back so that I have better access to bite her neck. I bite down on her neck, drawing blood.

Rhea's POV:

I woke up with this undeniable hunger for blood. Human blood.
_________________________________________
A/N: I'm sorry for keeping you all waiting for this chapter. I hope you enjoy it.