HottEST - Rhea X Bianca Belair

SMUT WARNING!!!
Rhea's POV:

Me and Bianca are the last two left in the Royal Rumble.

We are across from each other and we are walking in a circle in the ring. Staring in each others eyes but I don't see anger in her eyes I see lust and want. For some reason I feel like I really want her too.

Bianca's POV:

I can feel the tension between us, I have always wanted her because she is just so hot. But I have never seen that look in her eyes especially for me, it's amazing. I end up winning the royal rumble and I look at Rhea but she doesn't look disappointed, she still has the same look from earlier.

I reach for her hand to help her up off the floor and then I hug her and I whisper in her ear "You are so hot, I want you so bad right now, mami", I could have sworn that I heard a moan come from her mouth. I pulled away from the hug and wink at her before walking away.

Later that day:

Rhea's POV:

I'm in the changing rooms and I thought that I was alone. I take off my shirt and my trousers to get changed when I hear something drop to the floor behind me. I turn around to see Bianca stood there naked, "Holy fuck, you're beautiful" I whisper. She slowly walks towards me swaying her hips as she walks and she looks sexy as fuck.

We start making out when I pick her up and take her to the showers. I turn the shower on whilst we are making out. I take off the remaining pieces of clothing I have on and then I slowly snake my hand towards her pussy so I can rub her clit. I pinch her clit and she starts to moan loud. "I want to hear you moan my name baby" I husk, "You are so fucking good at this Rhea" she says. I stop all of my actions and say "That isn't my name honey", " Please Mistress keep going" she whines. "Good girl" I whisper in her ear.

I leave the shower for a second so I can get something from my bag. I return with a strap on around my waist. "It's so big mistress, I want you inside me" she moans, I put her on her knees so she can suck my 9-inch cock to lubricate it with her saliva.

After a few minutes I pull her up by her hair and I pick her up so I have full access to her. I slowly slide my cock inside of her to give her time to adjust to my size, "Please fuck me Mistress" she pleads. I start pounding into her whilst she pushes against me to get more fiction.

I can hear someone else in the changing rooms so I shut the shower curtain and I put my hand over her mouth so they don't hear her becoming a moaning mess because of me. I carry on fucking her as I move my hand away from her mouth and I say "Can you be quiet for me baby?" She replies between moans, "Yes, mistress." I fuck her until she squirts everywhere with a loud moan luckily the other person in the changing room had left a few minutes ago.

"You are definitely the hottEST" I say and she giggles still coming down from he high.

_______________________________________

A/N: Thank you for all of the love on this story it's been amazing.