Double - Rhea X Becky X Y/N

This was requested, so here it is. Rhea and Becky are both G!P. Enjoy and have fun. It's going to be set in a strip club.

Mommy/Mami kink

SMUT WARNING!!!

Rhea's POV:

Me and Becky Lynch decided to have some fun tonight because we are both newly single. We wanted to try something new to take our minds off things.

"What about a strip club?" I suggest. "Yes, fuck it" she replies. "A male or Female strip club?" I ask. She looks at me and she has this look in her eyes. "Female" she says staring at me trying to see what reaction I would have.

"Ok let's go I'll Google the nearest female strip club." I say which took her by surprise. Turns out there is one that's 15 minutes away, we order a taxi so we don't have to drive ourselves there.

Becky's POV:

We get out of the taxi and we head inside. There are two seats right in front of the walkway, so we sit down, getting a front row seat for whatever was about to happen.

A sexy slow song starts playing along with a load of loud cheers from drunken old men. All that we could see was a silhouette of a woman as the lights come on both mine and Rhea's jaws drop to the floor. "Wow" we both say in unison.

As she starts dancing, she makes direct eye contact with me as she makes her way over towards us. She reaches the end of the walkway and she gets down on her knees, making eye contact with me and then with Rhea.

After the dance is finished Rhea and I decide to get a drink at the bar. As we were talking about the girl that was just on stage she came up to us at the bar.

"What are your names?" the girl said. "I'm Becky and this is my friend Rhea" I said. "What's your name?" Rhea asked her. "I'm Y/N" she said. "Well Y/N you were amazing up there" I said. "I'm glad you enjoyed the show" she said.

"How about I take you both to a private vip booth so we can have some fun?" She asks us. I look at Rhea and she nods at me. "Sure let's have fun" I say.

We get the private booth, me and Rhea sit down as Y/N starts dancing on us both. "See the best thing about this place is that you get to touch me as much as you want" Y/N says.

She starts unbuttoning my shirt, then she takes it off leaving me in my bra. She then does the same to Rhea. She then takes off Rhea's trousers, doing the same to me after, leaving both of us in our boxers. She takes off her bra and her thong.

Rhea's POV:

She takes my hand and puts two of my fingers in her mouth, taking them out and placing them on her clit. I start moving my hand in a circular motion on her clit making her moan out "Right there Mami."

She reaches for Becky pulling her in for a kiss. Y/N slowly slides her hand down Becky's torso making her way towards her crotch. As she feels Becky's dick Y/N says "Shit you are so big." Becky replies, "We both have dicks by the way."

"More fun for me" Y/N says. We both take our boxers off revealing our dicks. I pull Y/N down to the floor and I make her get on all fours. Becky stands infront of Y/N, as she puts her dick in the strippers mouth.

I get behind Y/N sliding my dick in her ass (It will make sense soon). I starting pounding into her hearing the sounds of my balls slapping against her cheeks, as Becky is fucking the strippers face.

After cumming in her mouth, Becky gets underneath Y/N and she starts pounding into her pussy.

Y/N's POV:

I've never experienced double penetration before, especially from two women. But this feels fucking amazing. "Right there Mommy" I say to Becky. "F-faster please" I scream. "mhm keep going Mami" I moan out.

As they both keep pounding into me, my moans keep getting louder and louder with each of there strokes. I start making out with Becky to try and muffle the sound of my moans.

I can feel my legs shaking as I start getting closer to my climax. "I'm gonna cum" I say. "Come for us babygirl" They both say at the same time. As they both pull out, I squirt all over the both of them.

"Wow, now that was a leg shaking, mind blowing orgasm" I say whilst laughing as they both laugh with me. "This was fun we should do it again sometime" Rhea says as Becky agrees. "You know where to find me mami" I say to Rhea. "I'll see you around mommy" I say as I walk past Becky.
_______________________________________
A/N: I'm sorry that this took me so long I've been really busy. I hope you enjoy.