Unholy - Rhea X Y/N

Rhea's POV:

I am currently sat in church and I am listening to the preacher talk when I notice the girl standing next to him, she is so beautiful and I am assuming she is his daughter. This is not going to end well.

Y/N's POV:

I am currently standing next to my father whilst he is speaking to the members of the church. I am a lesbian but I haven't told my family yet (for obvious reasons) and I am usually pretty good at hiding it when I'm in church but I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. This is definitely not going to end well.

Once my father has finished speaking I go and sit next to the girl I saw earlier.
"What's your name, beautiful?" I ask. "I'm Rhea and you are?" she replies.
"I'm y/n" I reply.

Rhea's POV:

She's so hot and I don't know why but I'm so horny, I'm starting to move around in my seat. I think she notices that I'm uncomfortable so she puts her hand at the top of my thigh.

I look at her and smile to say thank you for comforting me. She looks at me and then she smirks as she starts moving her hand up and down my bare thigh.
She puts her hand under my skirt and moves my panties to the side.

I can't believe I'm letting her do this to me we have only just met. She rubs my clit in slow circles. She starts to pick up her speed but then she pulls her fingers away from my clit.

She quickly adds two fingers into my slit and she starts off painfully slow. I whisper in her ear "Faster please baby" whilst moaning.

I spread my legs wider so she has better access. She adds a third finger in me and she starts going faster. I whisper in her ear again "Don't stop baby, you're gonna make me cum." I bite her ear as I pull away and it makes her moan. "I wasn't planning on stopping love." She replies.

I can feel myself getting closer to my orgasm when she replaces the 3 fingers with 4 fingers, that's what pushed me over the edge.

I came all over her hand, she took her fingers out and cleaned off 2 of them moaning at my taste. She brings the other 2 fingers, that are still coated in my juices, to my mouth and I suck on them til they are clean, also moaning at my taste.

She gave me her number and told me to "Call her for more of a good time."

_________________________________________
A/N: I am in the process of writing 2 other stories for this book but I'm not sure how to start them.