Jealousy - Rhea X Liv

A/N: A birthday party for Bianca Belair at her house.

Rhea's POV:

All of the women at WWE have been invited to Bianca's birthday party.

I'm getting ready for this party and I decide to wear a black shirt with a black bra and black jeans (outfit shown in the clip above). After I finish getting ready I get a taxi to Bianca's.

I get to Bianca's house and I knock on the door. A slightly drunk Bianca opens the door "Rheaa I'm sooo glad you made ittt" She says slurring her words.

"Happy Birthday EST" I say. "Thank youuu, mamii" She says. "Okay let's get inside it's cold out here" I say to her. "Okkk everyone's already here" she told me.

We walk instead and straight away I see Liv Morgan and Raquel Rodriguez dancing to the music, grinding all over each other. For some reason I can feel myself getting jealous.

"You like Liv don't you?" I hear Dakota Kai say from behind me. "Yh I do" I admit. "Why don't you just tell her?" Dakota asks me whilst handing me a drink. I down the drink and I say "Ok I'll do it, after I get another drink." I say.

I walk up to Liv and Raquel, "Liv can I talk to you please" I ask her. "Sure but I can't really hear you in here" she says, "We can go somewhere private" I say and she nods. We go into an empty bedroom and she sits on the bed as I close the door.

_______________________________________

A/N: I think I'm in love with Cathy Kelley, she's SO beautiful. I'm going to do a part 2 because it's taking me so long to write it, I don't have much writing motivation right now.