My Enemy/Lover - Rhea X Liv

This was a request by KyllieStory
Enjoy guys. I think this might be my longest chapter.

SMUT WARNING!!!
Kinks - light choking, praising

Rhea's POV:

Me and Liv have been talking shit about each other all week, leading up to our main event match on tonight on Monday Night Raw. Me and Liv have hated each other since we stopped being tag team partners.

I step into the ring, waiting for Liv to come out. A few seconds later her music starts and she walks out, high fiving all of her fans as she walks towards the ring. She gets in the ring and the bell sounds soon after.

~Skip towards the end of the match~ (sorry I just don't know how to write it all)

I pick Liv up and I put her in position for my signature move 'the riptide'. I pin her and the referee counts to 3. The ring side announcer Samantha Irvin says my name to signify my win.

I walk out of the ring and I head to the locker rooms. I see Liv coming in, she looks furious and upset. She looks at me with a death stare. I smile at her because I wanted to wind her up but she started to cry so I feel kinda bad.

I went home and I was just laying in my bed thinking about my win when I got a message. I pick up my phone to see that Liv has messaged me.

Messages~

From Liv:
I need to talk to you it's important, I'm coming over.

To Liv:
It's 2am but ok... You remember where I live right?

From Liv:
I know, I'm on my way.

End of messages~

This is weird, why does she want to come over. It must be important if she wants to talk to me after what happened today.

A few minutes later I hear a knock at my door, I open it to let Liv in. "Hi" she says, "Hi-" I reply. She walks in and I thought she was gonna sit on the couch but she goes towards my bedroom.

"Liv what the fuck are you doing?" I shout to make sure she hears me. She doesn't respond, so I shut the front door and I go to my bedroom. I walk in and she's laying in my bed as she's crying her eyes out.

"Liv what's going on?" I ask her. "I HATE YOU" She shouts. "Why are you here then, in my house and in my bed?" I ask her trying to stay calm.

"I hate you because I can't stop thinking about you" she says. "What? No, you hate me because I'm mean to you" I say trying to figure this out.

"You're only mean because the company tells you to be. I know the real you, we used to be best friends-" she says as she starts crying again. I mean she's telling the truth, I did have a crush on her but the company broke us apart.

I go lay on the other side of my bed and I grab her to pull her in for a hug. She tries to pull away, "I can't Rhea, I can't fall any deeper in love the with you, it hurts too much" she says whilst crying.

"Liv... I don't know what to say" I say quietly. "I've messed everything up now, just forget I said anything" she says. "No Liv I won't forget this, I had a huge crush on you before and I still do" I tell her.

She looks up at me as she wipes the tears from her face. She leans in and she kisses me. I kiss her back straight away, she gets on top of me and she takes my shirt off.

"Liv I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you recently" I say to her. "Please just shut up and fuck me mami" she groaned out. I take off her shirt and I flip us over so I'm on top. I unhook her bra and throw it across the room.

I reach over to my bedside drawers and I take out my 7-inch hot pink strap on from the drawers. I attach it to my waist as Liv gets up and starts sucking it.

After a few minutes Liv stops sucking my strap on and she takes off her trousers and her thong. She puts two fingers in her mouth and she sucks them. She takes her fingers out of her mouth and she starts slowly rubbing her clit.

"Fuck, you're so hot" I say to her. She starts moaning my name as she is rubbing her clit. She puts two fingers in her pussy while she is looking at me. At this point I'm probably drooling at the sight of her.

"I'm gonna cum-m mami" she moans. "Dont cum yet baby" I tell her and she responds by groaning. I take her fingers away from her pussy and I replace the with my own fingers. "Fuck mami, that feels so good" she says breathlessly.

"Please can I cum?" she asks. "Not yet baby" I say. I start to go faster and she starts moaning loudly. "Holy shitttt- Rhea" she moaned. "Cum for me Liv" I told her.

A few seconds later she came all over my fingers. I took my fingers out of her pussy and I started to suck them. Liv pulled my fingers out of my mouth and brought them to her mouth.

Liv's POV:

I started sucking her fingers as I looked her in the eyes, moaning as I did it. "Damn Liv, I've never seen this side of you before" she says whilst laughing as I giggle in response. We both lean in and our lips meet as we start to make out.

I swipe my tongue across her bottom lip to ask for access. She doesn't let me as she is trying to do the same thing. I slap her ass, which makes her gasp, allowing me to slip my tongue into our kiss.

She pulls away from the kiss and she flips me over so I'm now on all fours. I can feel her strap on rubbing against my inner thigh.

I shuffle back into Rhea and her strap on. I can feel it rubbing against my pussy now, as a moan slips out my mouth. I can hear Rhea laughing behind me, "I didn't even do anything and you are already moaning" she says.

"Mami please just fuck me" I say. She slides the strap on into my pussy, letting me adjust to the size of it. She starts pounding into me really hard and really fast. "Ohhhh fuck Rhea, that's it right there" I moan.

She grabs a handful of my hair and she pulls me up towards her face. "That's not my name, love" she whispers in my ear, as she let's go of my hair she puts her hand around my throat, tightening her grip. "Mami-I" I managed to say. "Good girl" she praised.

I moaned, "Do you like being praised?" she asks me. "Yessss mami" I moan. She takes the strap on out of my pussy making me whine. She sits against the headboard on the bed and she pulls me onto her lap making me straddle her.

I align her strap on to the entrance of my pussy and I slide down on it, taking her whole length inside of me. "You like this baby?" she asks. "You make me feel so good mami" I moan. I start bouncing up and down on her strap, as she starts bucking her hips towards me making me scream her name.

"I'm gonn- cum-m mami" I moan, barely able to talk. "Cum all over my strap baby" she says give me permission to release. I cum all over her strap on, I get off the strap and I start cleaning all of my juices off of it. Rhea takes off the strap and she starts sucking it to taste my cum.

"Are you tired?" she asks me. "Yh I guess I should probably head home" I say sadly. "Liv we just had sex I'm not gonna make you leave, you can stay here, unless you don't want to" she says.

"I'll stay here with you, but do you have a t-shirt I can borrow?" I ask. "Of course just give me a second" she says. She walks to her closet and she picks out an oversized t-shirt, it says 'I'm your mami' on it. "Really Rhea" I say whilst laughing as she starts giggling.

We get under the covers and we cuddle, eventually falling asleep together.
_______________________________________

A/N: I'm sorry this took so long for me to write and publish. I get ill really easily and it's always really bad. Thank you guys.