Teacher - Part 3

I'm sorry for this taking so long I just turned 18 and I had my birthday party so everything was hectic but I'm back. This one is going to be short and there won't be any smut.

TW: Mentions of Abortion

Time skip ~ sorry guys ~ 5 weeks later

Y/N's POV:

I've been so caught up in my life and everything that is happening with Demi that I didn't realise I missed my period.

I walk in to Demi's class before any lessons start. She looks at me confused, "What's up, you don't seem like your usual self" she asks me. "I need to tell you something, but I'm not sure if I am" I tell her.

She looks worried, "I'm late, like my period is late" I tell her. "How late?" she asks. "A week" I say worried. "Shit, you need to take a pregnancy test" she says to me. "Ok I will let you know what happens" I walk out.

I head to the shop to pick up a pregnancy test, I go home and I go to the toilet to pee on the stick. I wait for 3-5 minutes to let it fully show up. I pick it up and shit there are two lines. Fuck I'm pregnant.

I want to tell Demi in person because this is a big piece of news. I haven't even had time to process any of this I mean I'm having a child WITH MY TEACHER.

I wait til Demi has a break and I go in to her classroom. She looks really stressed out, I guess it's the whole situation. I lock the door behind me and I walk up to her.

"It's positive, I'm pregnant" I tell her. "Ok so when do you want to schedule the abortion for?" she asks with a serious tone. "What do you mean? I'm not getting an abortion, I am having this child whether you want me to or not" I tell her, annoyed that she is trying to make a decision for me.

"Y/N you can't seriously think you can have this child, if anyone finds out that it's my child I will lose my job" she tells me. "So all you are worried about is yourself, what about me or the child that I'm carrying?" I shout at her.

"Keep your voice down I don't want people to hear. I just think that a baby is too much responsibility" she says. "I'm ready for that responsibility, I'm ready to be a mother to our child and if you aren't then stay out of my life" I tell her as I unlock the door and walk off.
_______________________________________A/N: Another part is coming guys.