Rhea X Damien Priest

This was a requested chapter.

SMUT WARNING!!!

Rhea's POV:

Me and Damien have been dating for a while now, it's been about 9 months since we first started dating.

I'm laying in Damiens bed, after staying at his house last night. He walks past me and he is fully naked. "I'm going for a shower mami" he says.

"Ok baby" I say, but after seeing him naked I'm really turned on. I shut my legs, clenching my thighs together to try get some friction but it's just not working. I need to do something about this or I'll go crazy.

I strip off all my clothes and I go into the bathroom where Damien is having a shower. I slide open the glass door to the shower and I step inside.

"Rhea why are you in here?" He asks me, "Because you turned me on when you walked past, this is your problem and I think you should solve it" I replied. He starts smirking at me.

He pins me against the wall of the shower and he starts kissing and biting my neck. I place one of my hands on the shower door leaving a handprint when I removed it.

My other hand goes on his shoulder as I try to keep myself up. He used his weaker hand to hold himself up. His dominant hand slowly made it's way down my body, making a couple of stops along the way.

His hand finally reached my pussy as his fingers brushed over my clit, making me moan his name. I can feel his erection against my pussy. "I want- no I need you inside me Damien" I tell him. "Whatever you need mami" he says.

He slowly slides his hard cock inside of me, making me moan loudly. We start to make out as his pace quickens. He starts thrusting into me hard and fast. "Harder baby please!" I shout, and with that he starts pounding into my pussy so hard.

"That's it baby- right there, don't stop" I say to him. "You're such a good girl for me, aren't you?" he asks. I nod frantically to answer him. He slaps my ass, "Use your words mami" he says. "Yes, only for you" I scream as I get closer to my climax.

"Oh fuck, yes keep going, I'm so close" I moan out. He gets faster with his pounding and I can feel myself on the edge. "Cum for me mami" he says. I came around his dick as he cums inside of me.

I don't mind that he cums in me it feels way better and we know that I could get pregnant but I don't mind if I do.

We clean each other in the shower and then we hop out the shower. We go to the bedroom to lay down and watch a movie, until we both fall asleep in each others arms.

_______________________________________A/N: I'm so sorry that this took forever.