12. I'm Ready!

I still need to update this book, but I'm back!

The next round was about to begin, and Spongebob was preparing himself even though Jace was already beating his squarebutt. The only thing he couldn't leave behind was his dear wife, Y/N.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Our final round is starting as we prepare the two contestants. Jace and Spongebob Squarepants!" Said the announcer, as the whole cinema cheered. "In this final round, we will have two competitors wrestle each other to reach the top and retrieve the prize from the very top of all the royal highnesses trophy collections." 

Spongebob gulped. He would have to fight against Jace, who looked overconfident. 

"Good luck, sponge-boy!" Jace said, stretching his body as he flexed his pecs. 

"Take one! Buy one! Get your Spongebob collectibles here! It's only 10.99!" Shouted Mr. Krabs, who offered Spongebob gear to take their money. 

'I should've known Mr. Krabs would do this.' Spongebob thought. 

Patrick was sitting next to Squidward, munching on a hotdog as the octopus glared in disgust at all of his munching and saliva. He even used his shirt like it was a napkin. Poor Squidward. 

"Are your marks...get set...GO!" The announcer shouted as the horn blew. Jace swam fast toward Spongebob. 

Spongebob gasped. He ran around trying to avoid him and thought of anything that could stop Jace. So, he used a part of himself to multiply as Jace ran through them like bowling pins, then he tried to back himself against the fence made of string to launch himself. He did but only got caught by Jace, swung around, and tossed to the side of the mountains of trophies that stung his back. 

"OH!" Shouted the crowd. 

You looked down at Spongebob, worried as your family pitied the poor yellow sponge. 

Then, Jace arm locked Spongebob, tossing him up in the air and slamming him down. He picked him up again and swung his flipper against the sponge, making him hit the string fence around the arena until he stopped him. 

"Is ThAt AlL yOu GoT?" Spongebob groggily asked, trying to keep himself from falling by the merprince. 

Jace scowled at Spongebob for trying to act confident as he twirled, slamming his tail to knock him to the side.

"The nerve of that guy..." You growled. Sitting up, you leaned over the rails, "I can't believe you think I will stay with you after all the trouble you've done behind my back!" You shouted down at Jace as he looked up, meeting his gaze into your e/c.

"Y/N, you have nothing to fret about until I am done with this yellow sponge." Said Jace.

"A better person to treat me like a princess and their wife." You folded your arms over your chest as Jace felt his insides boiling. 

"I do treat you better! You don't even accept me from the day I proposed to you!" He yelled up at her with a scowl across his face. "I always thought I would treat you like my wife better. I was wrong! Or you might be wrong! This wouldn't happen if you just accepted me as your husband." 

"I don't love you, Jace!" You shouted. 

There was a lot of silence around the stadium as you glared down at the merman who never loved you. Only to use your heart like it was nothing. He was lying beneath his tongue, and no one could see it. Only you can, and it hurts so much. 

"Y...You don't..." He paused. His hands clenched together to form a fist turning his knuckles white. "I see...then I wouldn't have guessed it. A broad like yourself isn't what I have come to my expectations to declare your hand in my hold. If it wasn't for this sponge you met before we got together, you've made everything happen. You are a...(Dolphin bleep)!"

You let out a gasp. Spongebob remained from his unconsciousness as he sat up, glaring over at Jace. 

"Hey! That isn't how you treat your wife! I can see why Y/N doesn't love you in the first place." Said Spongebob as he glared directly over at Jace. He struggled to stand back up and held himself in place. 

"I treat her like who she is, and I don't care about what you think." Jace spat in front of the sponge, who showed no kindness. 

Plankton sighed. 

"Jace, you dimwit! Don't let your guard down when we--OOP!" Plankton falls back off Jace's shoulder, only to land on the ground as one of the cleaners notices him. They got out a bubble blower and started sucking him up. 

"I see now, so you treat Y/N like she's an object by using her heart as an excuse for your pathetic needs. What kind of a husband are you?" Said Spongebob as he scowled over at Jace.

"If you weren't involved, I would be happy if Y/N was with me!" Jace hissed. 

He rubbed his two palms together, preparing to use his powers to zap at Spongebob. As he used his abilities against him, they didn't seem to bother him--only tickling him. 

"BAHAHAHA! Stop it! That tickles...a lot!" Spongebob giggled. 

"How is he not affected?" One of your sisters asked, looking at the fight. 

"He's a sponge. It doesn't bother him," You replied. 

Spongebob inhaled, "Now, it's my turn to make a move." He transformed his body into a muscular form much stronger than Jace's. 

"Holy Neptune

"Holy Neptune..." Jace muttered. 

One of your sisters was drooling over the sponge's body as Spongebob yelled, "I'M READY!" He threw a hard punch toward Jace's jaw, knocking him to the side, and then grabbed his tail to do a whirlpool spin. I was launching him around the ring as Spongebob stopped him by tipping over the dizzy fish. 

Then, Spongebob climbed to the top to grab the prize as the announcer shouted, "THE WINNER IS SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!" The crowd cheered, throwing flowers down to congratulate the sponge. 

You swam down to embrace your "husband," giving him butterfly kisses and making him blush. 

"I knew you could do it!" You boasted. 

"HOORAY FOR SPONGEBOB!" Patrick cheered, ripping off his shorts to spin them around in the air. 

Plankton finally made it out of the vacuum cleaner as he growled. 

"UGH! Useless plan I have ever made. I'm going home!" He was about to leave when Diane and Gary saw him, and they hissed as he screamed, running away. 

~

As the challenges have ended, your parents and sisters were saying their goodbyes to you since you'll be living with Spongebob. Diane would be living with you all, and it would be a loving new start with your husband. You are working as a normal citizen in Bikini Bottom as a famous musician performing plays and bands and even hanging out with Sandy to have some girl time, including Pearl. You even learned that Spongebob was still having trouble driving as Mrs. Puff would try to ask you to help her since she experienced quite enough faults from him. Mr. Krabs being "Mr. Cheap," tries to get the money out of you, but you know him too well. Squidward enjoys having you over for tea sessions, and he likes that you're not annoying like Patrick and Spongebob. It was a nice change for everyone to accept you in their lives. Princess or not, you'll always be Spongebob's wife. 

The End