Chapter 18

Hi everyone! I hope you're okay today! Stay safe and enjoy your day! God bless! I've been busy lately. So I don't have much time to write. But anyways thank you!

*****

Hara is doing a skin care routine that she adapted in this world.She looks all the things that the original Hara have from cosmetics and skin care essentias.And she read the instructions on how to use it. She became more active in doing this routine since her husband came back. The bandage on her has been taken off for the past few days but the bruising on her face is still not lost. With the yellowish complexion, it looks particularly scary when she saw herself for the first time but now it almost faded.She just applied ointment daily and it's really effective.

She washes her face and do skin care seriously.She want to look good and presentable in the presence of her son and husband. Although she still hear some neighbors talking behind her back. She still confidently facing those people.

Why bother listening to their hurtful words. She don't know them anyway. There still some good people mostly they are elderly people who are very friendly in their community.

The first time she saw her husband she's quite nervous and shy. She also actually felt ashamed that she look ugly facing him. But, Jaxson could talk to her without changing his face. So she's really happy and relieved.

Pagbalik ni Jaxson galing sa kwarto ng anak Niya nadatnan naman niyang nakatingin si Hara sa salamin animo'y sinusuri nitong maigi Ang bawat parte ng Mukha Niya.

He went behind and hug his wife. Nakita naman niyang napangiti Ang kanyang Asawa.

“You're beautiful wife.”aniya sabay halik sa buhok ng kanyang Asawa.

“Hmmm... Thank you.”she said smiling at him.

“It's early why don't we do something meaningful.”aniya sabay tawa.

Well, they end up in bed together doing an intense workout. They can hear each other's heavy breathing, panting ,gasping ,groaning and moaning. The pleasure of making love connected them together. She can always feel her husband gentleness and love. The desire they have for each other are written through there eyes. They both smile contentedly.

Kinabukasan, nagising nang maaga si Jackson para mag ehersisyo.Bago pa Siya lumabas ng Bahay ay nilipat na Niya Ang kanyang sa kanilang kwarto.

Bandang alas sais ng Umaga ay nagising na Ang mag-ina.

“Nak, maghilamos ka na at ipaghanda na natin ng almusal si papa.”

Nang marinig nito Ang sinabi Niya ay dali-dali naman itong pumunta ng banyo at naghilamos. Pagkatapos ay sumunod na ito sa kanyang Nanay sa may kusina.

Tumulong ito sa paghugas ng mga sangkap. Natawa naman si Hara sa ka kyutan ng anak Niya.

“Ma, what else should I do?”tanong nito sa kanya.

“Maupo ka na sa may mesa inumin mo muna ang gatas habang mainit pa.”aniya

“Nak, pag andyan na si papa bigyan mo ng tubig at bimpo.”dagdag niyang tugon.

“ Hmmm, yes ma!”anito sabay nguya sa fried dough sticks. Tira lang naman 'yan sa binili ng papa Niya. Ininit na lang Kasi nagustuhan naman ni Jeje 'yung lasa.

Maya't-maya ay dumating na Ang kanyang Asawa. Narinig naman Niya Ang Boses ng kanyang anak.

“Dad, you're back!”

“Here's water for you.”

“Dad here's the towel.”

He's quite flattered by his son's action.

“Je, pumanasan mo nga pawis ni papa.”utos Niya sa kanyang anak.

“Dad, you do it yourself.”Jehu looks at his Dad disgustingly.

“How could you look at me disgustingly? When you're a baby I even wipe your ass clean when poop.”

“Daaaaaaaaaad!!!”Jehu finally reacted and run towards his dad and covered his Dad's mouth.

“Dad! How could you do this! ”Jehu is angry and shy. That's a black history even if he's a baby at the time. He's still feel ashame.

Tinawanan lang ni Jaxson Ang kanyang anak sabay bigay ng tuwalya. Pinunasan ni Jehu ang kanyang ama na may halong sama ng loob.

“Son, it you torn the towel your ass will get spank by your mom.”

Jehu stop being aggressive and just wipe his Dad's sweat gently.

Napailing-iling naman si Hara ng marinig niya Ang pag-uusap ng mag-ama. Nagpapasalamat talaga Siya na Hindi palaging magkasama Ang dalawa kundi laging may bangayan na mangyayari. Ito naman kasing Asawa ko mahilig buruin Ang kanilang anak.

‘hayyyyys!’

Tinawag Niya Ang dalawa para makapag-almusal na. Aalis Kasi sila para mamasyal dahil mamayang gabi na Ang biyahe ni Jax pabalik sa trabaho. Naihanda na naman niya Ang mga gamit na dadalhin nito. Kaya kahit maghapon silang mamasyal ay di sila mag-aalala na may mga maiiwan na gamit dahil mga specialty at Yung homemade sauce and dried food lang naman Ang dadalhin nito.

Inayos na rin Niya mga damit na dadalhin nito pabalik. Ang Sabi Kasi ni Jax na lilipat sila sa military compound within a month.

So Hara didn't worry anything and feel at ease that she can be with him and her son. Actually she also want to find job Kasi mahal Ang mga bilihin.

   *******End of Chapter 18*******