Chapter 15

Author's Note:
This Chapter is rated SPG! I really don't plan to write something about sex but my hand is faster than my thinking. (⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)⁠! Ako 'yung tipong ayaw nang sobrang slow romance hahahahah I'm more BOLDER✧⁠\⁠(⁠>⁠o⁠<⁠)⁠ノ⁠✧ Sooooo.... that's it... Have a nice day everyone!

*******

When Jehu sees clearly, he was so angry at his dad.

“Dad, why are you here?!”galit na asik nito.

He saw his dad cuddling with his mom. And he was left alone in his room!

‘Dad is wicked! I'm angry with him!’he snorted .

He run towards the bed and let the two of them break.

Hmmmp

Niyakap Niya Ang kanyang Ina at nahiga na silang dalawa at ayon nakatulog ulit si Jehu.Jaxson look at his wife and he suddenly laugh. Hara is so confused why her husband keeps on laughing.

Jaxson got up and suddenly pulled Hara to his side. He kissed her lips at first Hara is so nervous and don't know how to response. After a while they were carried away by their intense emotions. This is the first that Hara have an intimate interaction towards the opposite sex.

A breathtaking kiss ends up when Jehu suddenly kick Hara's waist.

“Are you okay?”may pag-alalang tanong nito sa kanya.

Inirapan lang niya ito. Inayos Niya Ang pagkahiga ni Jehu at kinumutan Niya Ang kanyang anak. Akmang tatayo na sana Siya ngunit hinila siya nito at niyakap.

“Hara, I may not have feelings for you before but I like the new you. I just hope that you stay as good as Hara of today.”anito at niyakap Siya ng mahigpit.

“Yo--you!”nauutal niyang tugon .

“I know.It may sound ridiculous but I believe it. My instincts tells me that you are no longer the Hara I married before your changes makes me suspicious.You can cook, you love children and you can fight.I may not always be with my family but I know how the Hara acts and how unreliable she is. But you act differently.Your lie is quite clumsy.”anito sa kanya sabay himas sa buhok niya.

“I.....I ”she can't even utter a word.

Her mind went blank. She stares at Jaxson and she can't even find a word to say.

“Let's talk about this tomorrow when Jeje is in school.”

“Hmmm.”mahinang tugon Niya.

In the evening Jehu forgets that he was angry with his Dad because his Dad's bought him a new toys and also his favorite ice-cream!

“I love you Dad!!!”Jehu keep screaming happily.

“What about me Baby?”Hara asks.

Jehu replied, “I love mom the most! Dad although you bought me my favorite ice-cream but mom cooks delicious food everyday. I only love you a little less.”

Napailing-iling naman si Jaxson sa sinabi ng kanyang anak. Nasa may sala sila nakaupo nanonood ng pambatang palabas.

After awhile ay nakatulog na si Jehu. They slept together and she put Jehu at the middle.

Nakatulog na si Hara pero si Jaxson ay hindi pa halos maghating-gabi na. Pinagmasdan lang Niya Ang mag-ina at ilang sandaling nakalipas ay bumangon ito at kinarga si Jehu. Nilipat Niya ito sa sariling kwarto. At dahil mahimbing Ang tulog nito ay Di Niya namalayan na naisahan na Siya ng kanyang ama.

Nang makabalik na Siya sa kwarto ay sinirado Niya Ang pintuan at tumabi na Siya ng higa sa Asawa Niya.

“Hara?” ginising Niya ito.

“Hmm?”

Jaxson hands keeps on massaging on Hara's  tits with her clothes on.

“Uhhhmm ahhh.”Hara groaned.

“Jax? What are you doing? The kid---” Hindi na natuloy Ang sasabihin ni Hara dahil pagkapa Niya sa tabi Niya ay Wala na si Jeje.

“I'll let him sleep in his room. His already big so he must be independent .” anito.

“You! ”Hindi na Siya makapagsalita dahil sinunggaban Siya ng Halik ni Jax habang Ang mga kamay nito ay naglalakbay sa may dibdib Niya.

Hara can't help but moaned. Hara has no experience in sexual intercourse and she didn't have any ideas about it. And he told this to Jax and let him slow down.

Jaxson is like a wild animal who hasn't eaten his prey for months. They were kissing and rolling on the sheets. Jax undress her and he let Hara undress him too. Hara is quite shy when she saw his body and his thing.

“Look at me sweetheart.”anito sa kanya.

Napatingin naman si Hara Dito. She exclaimed when she sees Jax buddy.

Oh My! Kakayanin ko ba 'yan?'

“Do you want to touch it?” Jax whispers in her ear and it makes her blush.

Jax put her hands on his buddy and began to pump up and down. He teach Hara how to do it and let her try. His breathing became shaky and he can't help but moaned in pleasure.

Sobrang nangalay Ang kamay ni Hara. Who can tell her that sexual intimacy can make your hands weary than cooking?

Jax vigorously thrusting in and out. Hara felt that she lost her soul.

“Jax ,uhm ahh. Ohh Jax ..”

They end up having a great night together. After they finished their love making. Jaxson cleaned Hara's body and he also took a quick shower.

Pinalitan na rin Niya Ang bed sheet Bago Niya inihiga si Hara. Nakatulog na Kasi ito at siya masiglang masigla pa.

Pinagmasdan lang niya ito at hinahalik-halikan . Dahil sa ginawa nito ay naalimpungatan ito.

“Jaxson! Tigil-tigilan mo ako! I'm freakin' tired.”galit nitong asik sa kanya .

Tinalikuran din siya nito at natulog muli. Natawa na lang si Jaxson sa inaasta nito.

    *******End of Chapter 15********

SPG ALEEEEERT! Well it's hella quick hahahahah(⁠●⁠_⁠_⁠●⁠)