Chapter 17

After sharing all her sorrows to her husband. She finally calm down and at ease. She's happy to know that there's someone she can lean on and can rely on this world.

“How lucky am I to met him? ”

They bought some pastries for Jehu. And the two of them went to kindergarten.

After school Jehu went out with Bambi and Rocky. Ishaaq was absent because his parents just got home from abroad. During lunch time he also gives his friends the ham and cheese rolls. They keep on praising her mom.

“My Dad did it.”he said.

“Wooooow! You're Dad is not only strong but can also cook!”Bambi exclaimed. (⁠☉⁠。⁠☉⁠)⁠!

“Je, you're so lucky. My Dad is useless.”The little shy and quite boy Rocky said.

In Rocky's Mind ‘Why there's a big gap with my Dad's and Jehu's Dad? I must tell my Dad to learn from Jehu's Dad!He's so lazy all day not like a daddy though.’

Jehu jumped happily with his friends. Unlike before Jehu is always alone but now he is with his friends and he also associates with other children in his classroom.

When Hara sees her son's happy face she also shows a sigh of relief. She always worry that Jehu will be bullied just like the first time she saw her son.

Kumakaway-kaway si Hara sa kanyang anak ng Makita ni Jehu ang kanyang mga magulang ay sobrang saya nito. Tumakbo pa ito papunta sa kanila. Nang muntikan itong madapa ay nasalo Siya agad ng papa Niya.

Isang linggo nakalipas na magkasama silang mag-asawa. Lagi silang namamasyal tuwing inihahatid na nila Ang kanilang anak sa paaralan. They enjoyed being together like a newly wed couple. Hara experience watching movie in theater she's freakin' loving it. They goes to a food stands , eating street foods and even go to some high end restaurant. But Hara doesn't like it 'cause she think it's too expensive. She is jobless and only his husband is earning a living to their family so she's worried that they might go broke.

So she told Jax that they can just cook a homemade one. Of course Jax agreed readily. Who doesn't want the food made by your wife.

After a week of vacation Jaxson needs to go back. His wife help him in packing his things and also she prepared some homemade sauce and dried meats for him to bring it back. He's totally grateful that his wife is so Virtuous and caring. He loves her more and more.

“Hubby, eat more.Hubby ,what else do you want?”Hara keeps serving his husband and of course she will not forget her jelly baby. Her baby always gets jealous to his Dad this days. She even heard them talking last night.

“Dad! Mom loves me the most! Stop cuddling with mom! You're such a big man!”seryosong Sabi nito.

“But , mom is feeling cold.”sagot ng Asawa Niya.

“Yo---you bad liar! The weather hits 35 degrees today! I saw it on the news!”anito sabay turo kay Jax.

Oooh.” Iksing tugon nito.

“You! Stop acting like a baby, Dad! You are grown up Adult!”

“But, I'm your mom's big baby.”

When Hara heard it she was so speechless. Why does his husband so shameless? It's kinda awkward telling it to their child.

“Daaaad I hate you!!!!! ” Jehu shouted angrily slammed the door.

That night they coaxed Jehu for a long time. I really had a headache because of this her husband is too childish. He even teased their son. It's really hard for her. (Sigh)

While remember what she heard last night she sigh. This life is quite challenging and she need to be more patience with her family. When she came back to her senses the father and son started another war.

“Dad! You eat it yourself!”asik nito sa ama.

“No way! I love my wife serving me!”

“Dad! You an adult are not ashame!”

“No way! My wife loves me so much.”pang-aasar pa nito sa anak.

“Mom?!”jehu looking at her aggravatingly.

“No, I love my baby the most! My little padded jacket!! Jeje, just like the sun, you are the center of my solar system. You're the reason I woke up in the morning.You are the light of my life that shines brightly in my world. You are the reason why I'm living. Of course ,I love you the most in the entire universe.” aniya sa anak.

Jehu listen to his mother's speech and his eyes turns into a crescent smile  and then he laugh so happily.

“Dad, I told you mom's loves me the most in the entire universe.”Jehu told his Dad proudly.

Jaxson is both speechless with his son and wife. When Jehu was fast aslept  he carried his son to his room.

“Let him know who's the Winner!” sabay hampas ng mahina sa puwet ng anak Niya.

     ******** End of Chapter 17******

Nakalimutan kong mag update kahapon dahil nga sa nabalitaan Kong pumanaw na si Moon Bin of Astro. He's the first member I stan before Cha Eun Woo.😭 I hope you guys are well! Always think positively in life. Don't forget to pray and always take an extra care for yourself. Whatever you experience in your life today you will get it over soon! Keep fighting! God bless everyone. I hope you enjoy reading this chapter. Thank you! (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)