Chapter 25

A/N: Good morning everyone! I hope everyone are doing fine! Thank you for reading my story! Btw, it's unedited so sorry for typo errors and wrong grammar.Well,here's another for you! Enjoy!(⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

******

Me and My son has been busy preparing for the things we need to bring. Jehu have a long vacation and we will stay at Jaxson's family. Jehu has been growing too fast lately. Thankfully they bought some new clothes for him and she now plan to implement an exercise for his son and let him eat more veggies. It's not that she's stingy but she thinks that his son might be obese in no time. So it's better to start early. She's afraid that when his husband come home and saw the tender meat of their son he will trained it hard.

'I can't see that happen! I'll feel bad for my son. So son, sorry less meat for a week.'she look at her son tenderly.

At 8 o'clock in the morning, it was the morning rush hour. On the road from home to the city, there were cars rushing and horns beeping.Thankfully, the family driver of Jaxson's family come early but still , they caught in the middle of the traffic.

"Son, you take a nap. "aniya sa anak.

Jehu was fast aslept. She cover the cartoon blanket to his son.

"Kuya, mga Anong Oras kaya Tayo darating sa Bahay?"Tanong Niya sa driver.

"Lagpas tanghalian na siguro ma'am Kasi sobrang traffic Hindi pa Po Tayo nakausog."sagot naman nito.

"Okay, pag may madaan tayong drive-thru hinto ka Muna at bibili Tayo ng makakain."

"Sige Po ma'am."

The journey is freakin' boring so she pick her phone and send some photos of his son to his husband.

{Sweetie Hara: We are on our way to mom's house. }

{Sweetie Hara: Jeje sleeping.jpg}

{Sweetie Hara: Jeje eating.jpg}

{J.G: Hon, Ba't lalong tumaba si Jeje?}

{Sweetie Hara: Aren't you busy?}

{J.G: I'm on my way to the meeting hon, text me if you arrived at home. Take care, I love you hon.}

{Sweetie Hara: Okay, You too. I love you too.ლ⁠(⁠'⁠ ⁠❥⁠ ⁠'⁠ლ⁠) }

She didn't received any response from Jax. When she put down her phone she heard the message tone and she look at it.

{J.G: Hon, you must not let Jeje eat sweets and meat for a week or two. I'll send you some basic exercise for him. You make sure to take a video and let me see how he progress. Bye for now hon.}

{Sweetie Hara: Okay Hon.}

She check their conversation and she saw three photos of Jehu eating and playing.

'Oh, my God! I slipped my hands.'

She look at her son , 'Son, I'm sorry !'

At around Ten , they stop at the drive-thru and she order three meal.

"Manong, Ito 'yung pananghalian niyo Po. Hanap na lang Tayo ng spot na maparadahan. Kakain muna Tayo Bago natin itutuloy ang biyahe."

"Salamat madam."anito.

After eating their lunch ay nagpahinga muna sila ng sampong minuto bago nila pinagpatuloy ang pagbiyahe.

"Anong Oras na hindi pa rin nakarating sina Jeje. Jaz , Tawagan mo nga si Mang Delfin kung nasundo ba Niya Ang mag-ina. Ito naman si Harleighia Hindi man lang tumawag para i-update Tayo kung ano ba tutuloy ba sila."inis na Sambit ng Nanay ni Jaxson.

"Naabutan siguro ng trapik ma."sagot ng Kapatid ni Jax.

"Hmmp... Umatake na naman ang kaartehan at pagkademonya ang babaeng 'yun. Ewan ko ba bakit hindi pa hiwalayan ni Axe si Hara. Hindi naman sila magkasundo ano pangsaysay sa isang relasyon na sa simula pa lang wala naman talaga silang pagmamahalan sa isa't-isa."pagbunganga naman nito.

"Tumigil ka na nga sa pagbunganga mo dyan. Hayaan mo na Ang mag-asawa Ang magdesisyon. Iniisip din nila Ang kapakanan ng apo natin."sambat naman ng Asawa nito.

"Ma! On the way na daw sila. Papasok na sila sa compound." Sigaw naman ni Jaz.

"Jazarra! Hindi ako bingi! Ba't ka sumigaw sigaw riyan!"bulyaw nito sa anak.

Pumasok na Rin ito sa kusina para ipaghanda Ang masarap na putahe na niluto nito para sa pinakapaborito nitong apo.

"Tsssk... Ewan ko sa Nanay Kong 'to .. kapag mahina Ang pagkasagot mo nagagalit , pagsisigaw naman nagagalit pa Rin. Haaays!" bulong naman ni Jaz sa sarili niya.

Mag-ala una ng dumating Ang mag-ina.

"Lolo, Lola!"Jeje shouted outside the door.

Dali-dali namang lumabas ang mag-asawa at sinalubong Ang kanilang apo. While Jaz, was busy preparing the other foods and put it on the table.

The grandparents miss their grandchild so much. They actually asked Jaxson to let Jehu stay with them but was declined. Anyways, they can see Jeje during vacations. And some important occasion.

"Ma, pa." Tawag naman ni Hara sa magulang ni Jax at nagmano din siya.

The two couple look at each other and felt awkward. They aren't closed to Jaxson's wife even if she married their son but usually she didn't attend any family gatherings. She only let her son come with the nanny or sometimes with Jaxson. So , they didn't know how to react about the changes of Hara.They heard from Jaxson that she has an amnesia and her mind is blank. She can no longer recognized many things like a zero old child. Jaxson told his parents such a lie so that they will not doubt her unusual behavior.

*****End of Chapter 25*****

Happy mother's day!! 💐