Chapter 27

A/N: Hello! I'm back! Good morning everyone! I was busy last week and didn't have time to update. I went to Tagaytay to attend my friend's b-day too. And finally back to Mnl! Btw, thank you Sooooo much for reading my story! Weeeeew! Special thanks to my avid reader MarieQJC (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

******

As days goes by Hara got along well with her parents - in - law. Her sister-in-law is always not at home and she also learned how to appeased his mother-in-law's temper. She always baked some pastries or go shopping with her. Her son went shopping with them a few times or sometimes went out to find his friends. Her father-in-law went with them once and the second time he finally told them that he was exhausted.  She even heard her father-in-law murmuring.

How come women can be powerful when it comes to spending money lavishly.’sighed.

“Ma, can't I not come with you and grandma? I want to play with Addie.”

“Okay, you bring some pastries and also your water bottle.”aniya sa anak.

Pumasok na rin sa kusina para magbalot ng tinapay para dalhin nito.

“Jeje, Hindi ka sa sasama sa Amin ?” tanong ng Lola nito ng Makita niyang hindi pa nakabihis Ang kanyang apo.

“Ma, may usapan daw Kasi sila ni Addie na maglaro.”aniya.

“Okay, ready ka na ba? Since Jeje isn't coming why not go for beauty and spa? Let's go!”she grab Hara's hand excitedly.

“I also want to have a foot spa and a body massage. You should pamper your skin while you are young let's do some of beauty services. I know a good place. Let's go!”

When the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law left both the grandfather and grandson heaved a sigh of relief. Jehu closed the door and ran towards his Grandpa.

“Lo, let's go and bring some snacks.”paanyaya Niya sa kanyang Lolo.

“Okay!” masayang tugon nito.

Pumunta Ang mag-lolo sa Bahay ng kaibigan nito. At doon naglaro ng ahedres ang kanyang lolo habang si Jehu ay pumupunta sa mga kalaro niya.

Meanwhile, The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law arrived at the Beauty and spa Salon.

“Lets do a body massage, foot massage and other beauty services. I'll treat you.”sabi ng kanyang mama.

“Okay, Thank you ma!”Malambing niyang tugon Dito.

“Hmp! Sa susunod na balik niyo ni Jeje punta Tayo sa isang beach resort malapit lang dito.”

“Sure, siguro makasama na natin si Jax niyan Ma.”aniya

“Okay, 'yung mga binili ko sayo na beauty products gamitin mo 'yun. Pag naubos na Sabihin mo sa akin at magpapabili ako sa kumare ko na nasa abroad.”anito.

“Hmmmm.... Isn't it available here?”tanong Niya.

“Meron naman , kaso mas mura kasi doon. Maiba Tayo, masarap 'yung sauce na gawa mo. Meron pa ba natira nun?”

“Meron pa, Ipadala ko na Lang sa driver ma. May dalawang Buti pa sa bahay.”

It's almost dinner time when they finished their beauty sessions.

“Ahhh so refreshing!”Her mother exclaimed.

“Oh, it's really relaxing ma. Let's come again when we settle down here.Magaan Pala sa pakiramdam pag minasahe kaso masyadong mahal 'yung service fee ma.”aniya.

“Worth it naman!  At magaling naman talaga Ang mga masahista nila.”

“Yeah, The masseuse here are really good and they talk less which makes me more calm and relax. I saw on t.v that some masseuse or masseur are quite talkative. I really don't like it.”kwento Niya rito.

Nagdadalawang isip talaga siya kung magpamasahe ba. Kasi hindi talaga Niya gusto ng ingay tuwing gusto niyang magpahinga.

“Madaldal siguro 'yung customer kaya sinabayan din ng masahista.Dito naman may privacy kaya kahit mag-ingay Ang kabilang room Di naman natin marinig. Pero may iba walang sound proof kaya kailangan talaga tahimik.”

“Hmmm, the ambiance here is pretty good.”

“Oo, Ganda nga rito sa Lugar namin tahimik at less crime. Kaya pag lumipat na kayo dito samahan kitang mamasyal. Si Jazarra Kasi walang kwentang batang 'yun lagi akong nilayasan kapag nag-aya ako sa kanya mamasyal. Puro na lang may lakad, barkada Dito, project doon. Daming rason Di na lang Sabihin ayaw akong samahan.” mahaba na naman nitong litanya.

“Bakit  'di na lang si papa Ang isama mo ma?” tanong Niya rito.

“Sus, 'yung Asawa ko Isa pa 'yun. Tamad na nga puro reklamo pa. Magastos daw tapos nakakapagod. 'Yang si Jazarra magkapareha lang sila ng tatay Niya masyadong tamad tapos pagdating sa barkada bilis makaalis.” inis nitong wika.

Her mother keeps on talking about how bad her husband and daughter to her and she really can't listen anymore. So she change the topic or else her mother will keep on critizing and complaining.

“Ma, should we call dad and Jeje to come over and eat dinner with us?”

“Sige tawagan mo  Muna.” sagot naman nito.

She called her son to tell them to come over at the restaurant for dinner. When her father-in-law and son comes they wear a flowery polo shirt and it almost made her mother went mad. She even spanked her father-in-law's ass. She's grateful that they are in a VIP room or else her father will be embarrassed to go out later. Her mother-in-law keeps on nagging her husband until the food was served.

The clothes was supposed to be a family outfit.It was tailored by her mother-in-law for them. And what makes her mother angrier was that her father also wear the pants which she especially made for her son.

        ****End of Chapter 27****

This part is unedited. :)