Chapter 14

“Je, your room is super cool! I have no playground on my room.”Ishaaq said while playing around enthusiastically.

There's a mini slide , a basketball machine and what they loved the most are the snacks on the shelves. There's also many kinds of painted animals on the wall. You can play blocks, puzzles and balls. There's a pile of Many kinds of animal stuff toys in every corner of the room. Although the room is not huge but still the kids play crazily.

Rocky loves the animal stuff toys the most! He even asked Bambi to take a photo of him. Ishaaq always gets snacks and asks Jehu to take a video of him shooting a ball.

“Je, I must look like a pro!”anito Bago nag shoot.

Jehu is laughing at him 'cause Ishaaq always missed the basket. But this kid is quite determined and keep on shooting until he gets a shot! He jump crazily and keep saying to Jehu.

“Je, Do you see how cool am I?”

“I played well isn't ?”

“I told you Je, I'm a PRO!”

Bambi and Rocky covers there ears and not listening to Ishaaq's boastful words. If you keep on listening, the loud voice of Ishaaq will linger on your ears for quite awhile.
And here ,Jehu was so dumbfounded of Ishaaq's shamelessness.

how could someone praise himself without blushing?’

The two of them are watching the children playing. The kids have the best day of their lives. When Hara take a look at the clock, seeing that it's almost eleven she stood up and asks Jax to guard the kids.

“It's almost lunch time magluluto na Muna ako.”aniya dito.

“Do you want me to help you?”balik tanong naman nito.

“Bantayan mo na lang Ang mga bata. May bimpo diyan  punasan mo sila pag  pinagpawisan na.”aniya.

Nag okay sign naman ito kaya umalis na Siya.

Hara is in the kitchen cooking for lunch. As she said earlier she cooks pork adobo and fried chicken. She's so busy that she didn't notice that Jaxson is watching her behind. As she turned around she was blocked by a wall and as she looked up. She saw her husband laughing at her.

“Yoooou!”di na Niya natapos Ang sasabihin dahil narinig na Niya Ang Boses ng  mga bata.

Nang matapos na silang magtanghalian ay Siya namang pagsundo ng mga magulang nina Ishaaq at Rocky. Nagpapasalamat naman ito at nagtanong kung sobra bang kulit ng nga Bata. Nagkwentuhan sila sandali at nang magpaalam na Ang mga ‘to na umalis na Saka lang nila inihatid si Bambi sa kanilang unit dahil magkapitbahay lang naman sila.

Dahil sa sobrang pagod ni Jehu ay nakatulog ito pagkauwi nila. Siyempre Ang Asawa Niya Ang nagkarga Dito at pinatulog sa sariling kwarto ni Jehu.

Naligo na Rin Siya dahil malagkit na Ang katawan Niya dahil sa pagluluto kanina.Pagkatapos niyang magbihis ay Plano niyang mag blow dry. Kasi gusto niyang matulog. Sobrang inaantok Kasi siya.

Jaxson enters there room and he goes to Hara. He get the Blower from Hara and blow dry her hair.

Sobrang haba ng hair ng Lola niyo!’kinikilig niyang Sambit sa isip.

After blowing, Jaxson brushes her hair and she noticed that Jaxson stares at her.

“What?” she asks.

“Hmmm... You look more beautiful now.”anito sabay sa Halik sa may buhok Niya.

My G! Bakit sa Buhok? Mas masarap ba buhok Niya kesa lips?!’hiyaw Niya sa kanyang utak.

“What did you want to tell me this morning?”tanong nito sa kanya.

Hindi naman Niya maintindihan Ang tanong nito dahil Wala siyang maalala na may napag-usapan silang dalawa.

“What are you talking about?”

“When the kids were there, you suddenly look at me and asked you why but you just pouted at me.” anito.

When she remember it .She suddenly blushes and stand up. She flung into the bed and cover herself. She so freakin' shy thinking about what she did that time.

‘Ahhhhhhhh Akala ko Di Niya napansin!’༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

Ilang sandali namang nakalipas ay nahiga Rin ito sa tabi Niya. Tinapik Siya nito pero Di Niya ito pinansin ilang sandali ay pinipilit naman nitong hilain Ang kumot Niya.

Hara didn't want to let him so they started fighting in bed. Oh,oh-uh don't get your mind dirty. They just fighting for real.

The two of them fighting and didn't notice that the door was suddenly open.

Jehu woke up and notice that he was alone. So he go to his mother's room and because he just woke up his vision is a little bit blurry.

“Ma, pa? What are you doing?’

Sabay naman napalingon Ang dalawa at muntikan ng mahulog si Hara sa higaan Buti na lang at nayakap Siya kaagad ng kanyang Asawa.

“You put me down.” she said.

Jaxson look down at his wife and smile secretly. Jehu run towards the bed and let the two of them break. He was so angry at his Dad and look at him like he was a werewolf kidnapping his mom.

     ******End of Chapter 14*****

Finally naka UD ulit! Off ko kahapon kaya nagrelax Muna utak ko. 🙈 Hello everyone! I hope you have a great day! Keep reading and follow me for more chapters!Thank you! (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)