Chapter 24

A/N: Hello everyone! Have a beautiful morning! May you begin your day with a smile! Always take extra of yourself. Thank you for keep on reading my story.  I hope you enjoy this chapter. (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)
Special thanks to an avid reader platondelta4 

******

Today , Jehu has no classes because of the bad weather.So Hara washed their clothes and clean the house.

Early in the morning Jehu received a text messages from an unknown number. So he ran outside his room to find his mother.

“Ma, someone send me a wrong message.”bungad ng anak Niya.

She look at the number and she also didn't recognized it. She already put all the contact number of their whole family.She open the inbox and read the messages.

{Axe, Good morning! 🌞}

{Axe, How r u? Btw, It's me Trishia.}

{I hope u been doing good. I wish I could see you.}

{Axe, I'll be waiting for your reply.}

{imu😥}

Look at the last message the was sent a minute ago.

“Son, I will borrow your phone for awhile okay?”

“Hmmm... Mom can I play games in your mobile phone? ”

“Here, don't play too much.”

“Okay, Thank you mom.”

Tumakbo na ito papasok sa kwarto. Habang hawak ni Hara Ang cellphone ng anak ay nanginig siya. She felt that this Trishia is someone she knows. But she has no idea where did she heard this name. She keep on re-reading the message until a sudden realization hit her.

“Jax's ex-girlfriend?”

“Why is she texting at my son's phone?”

She's puzzle. Isn't this woman supposed to contact his husband? Maybe she got the wrong number though. Hara just screenshot the message and send it to herself. After deleting the messages Hara google the meaning of IMU.

(IMU means "I Miss You." The abbreviation IMU indicates a feeling of sorrow or sadness due to the absence of someone, such as a lover, family member, or close friend. It is typically used at the end of a conversation, when saying goodbye. Of note: "I Miss You" is also often abbreviated as IMY.)

“Wooh! She really have the nerve to say imu to my husband. I can feel the thickness of her face.hmmp!”

Maya't-maya ay lumabas na si Jehu at isinauli na Ang kanyang cellphone.

“Nak, let's eat at the noodle house nearby. It's almost lunch time.”aniya sabay tingin sa orasan.

Hindi kasi Siya nakapaghanda ng lulutuin dahil sa Dami ng gawaing Bahay.

“Ma, I want a wonton noodles.”

“Okay, you clean up yourself and bring your raincoat too.”

“Okay!”

They went to the nearest noodle house. The weather is quite fine in the afternoon unlike yesterday the heavy rain keep pouring down.Luckily there's no news about floods in there area.

“Ma, can I buy a cotton candy just one!”

“Okay, but you can't eat the candy at home.”

“Why? ”Tanong nito sa kanya at nanlaki pa Ang mata.

“Because you want to eat candy now. Di ba Sabi ni papa na Hindi ka pwedeng Kumain ng maraming candy dahil sasakit Ang ngipin mo.You already eat this morning two pieces.”she said.

“But----okay, I just have a candy at home.” Jehu compromised.

Yesterday, Hara made a creamy candy and Jehu like it.

“Ma, can I get one more creamy candy? I want to try the strawberry flavored.”

“Okay, pero wala na sa Gabi nak ah. ”

“Hmm... Okay.”

They went home while singing a children song happily. Halfway through they meet Bambi.

“Jeje! Here's a cake for you. I invited you to my house yesterday but your not at home.”anito.

“I went shopping with my mom. Oh, I saw Ishaaq too and we played together.”

“Woooow! You two traitor didn't even send me a message!”Bambi said.

“It's coincidence we met there, and besides it was your mom's birthday so we expected that you won't come.”

“Hmp, next time you should tell me.Even if I don't come.”

Hara gets plate of cake and she gets plenty of creamy flavoured candy for Bambi.Hara called Jehu to the kitchen.

“You come in first my mom called me.” he said.

“Okay!”

Hara gives her son the creamy flavoured candy.

“This is the return gift to Bambi.”

When Jehu comeback , he puts the candy in front of Bambi.

“Here, this is my apology to you. It's sweet and creamy you can only eat one or two piece a day to keeps the dentist away.” he said seriously.

“Woooow! Thank you Jeje! You're such a little cutie!”Bambi Jump off the couch and grab the candy. She's afraid the Jehu will snatched it back.

“Je, can you take a picture while I'm holding this. I must let that Ishaaq envy me. Hmp! that fatty didn't even give me an apology gift.”

Jehu took a picture for almost ten minutes because Bambi keeps on changing pose and asking him to keep shooting.

“Bambi, I think it's enough.”

“Okay, let me see.”

“Woooow Je, I look like a fairy here, and here, this one too! Ahhhh so love it. Thank you!"

Napailing-iling lang si Jehu sa inasta ng kaibigan.

Bambi looks crazy!’

When Bambi finally went home. Jehu close the door with a sigh of relief.

          *****End of Chapter 24*****