Chapter 30

A/N: Wooooooh finally! Ngayon lang may time makapag update! Thank you for waiting! I hope you enjoy reading! Special thanks to MarieQJC , RenelynTormento4
And thank you for my new followers! 💜💛
Love Lots,Rein 💕

*****

“Jehu ah , little eavesdropper come here.”

“Mom,I'm not! I really don't eavesdrop... Uhmmm I'm just curious hehe.”Jehu denied his mom's accusation.

“Ma, are you coming in?”tanong Niya sa kanyang biyenan.

Pumasok naman si Jehu sa kwarto ni Jaz at yumakap sa kanyang Ina.Samantalang nanatili sa labas ng kwarto Ang kanyang biyenan.

Though the atmosphere somewhat awkward but still Hara broke the silence. Her mother-in-law looks embarrassed while Jaz turned around and wipe her tears.

“Hindi na, ako na magluluto ng pananghalian. Ano gusto niyong uulamin?”malumanay nitong tanong.

“La, gusto ko fried chicken!”Jehu excitedly said to his grandma and rushed outside and act coquettishly.

“I like the chicken legs and thighs the most! La, I like fried chicken... yeah!

“Okey, okey pero wala ng fried chicken sa Gabi Jeje.”anito na tinanguan naman ng anak Niya.

Napabaling naman Ang tingin nito sa kanila ngunit napapansin Niya Ang pag-aalala nito habang lihim itong nakamasid kay Jazarra. Tumikhim Muna ito bago nagsalitang muli.

“Sa inyo ano gusto niyo para maisabay ko na?”tanong nito.

“Ma, may beef akong binili. Beef steak na lang siguro or beef curry ma.”sagot Niya rito.

“Okay sige. Tatawagin ko na Lang kayo. Je, Tara samahan mo si Lola magluto sa kusina.”paanyaya nito sa apo.

Pagkasara ng pinto ay tiningnan Niya si Jazarra. Nakatulala lang ito habang nakatingin sa kawalan.

“Jaz?”

“Hmmm.”

“Are you feeling better? ”

“Uhmmm, okay lang ako ate.”

“Don't force yourself. When you can calm down talk to your mom. You tell her what's on your mind and heart don't just swallow your grievance.”She said.

“Huwag Kang masyadong mag-iisip ng kung anu-ano.Magpahinga ka Muna Jaz. I have to help mom to cook.”aniya dito.

Pagkalabas Niya ng kwarto ay dumiretso naman Siya sa kusina.

When Jehu turn around he see her mother coming in. His eyes lit up and smile brilliantly.

“Mom! I wash the vegetables and the chicken! Mom, am I good!?Am I good?”he excitedly shows off with a proud look.

“Tsk.. why is my baby so good and obedient?" She said and tickles her son's armpit.Jeje keep on giggling.

“Hahaha mom stop it! Hehehe.”

She stopped tickling her son and suddenly lean unto her.

“Mom, I'm such a cute and obedient baby.”Jehu boasted himself and then he continue talking. “Can I get an extra chicken leg?”look at her cravingly.

“You greedy cat... Ngayon lang to 'ah at kumakain ka ng gulay hindi pwede puro ka fried chicken.”

“Okay! Thank you mom! ”masayang Sabi nito sabay takbo sa kanyang Lola.

“La, mama said I can have an extra chicken leg.”

“O Siya sige. Manood ka Muna ng palabas at ako'y maraming pang ginagawa baka matalsikan ka ng mantika.Samahan mo si Lolo sa may sala. ”anito na tinanguan naman ng anak Niya.

“Ma, ano pa bang gagawin at tutulongan na kita.”

“Okey na, Bistek na lang niluto ko at ito nga huli kung niluto Ang fried chicken. 'Yung nilagang baka luto na isalin mo na lang sa malaking mangkok.Malapit na rin akong matapos.”

“Okay ma.” tugon niya.

The lunch has been served and we all eat quietly. The ambience is kinda weird. You can only heard the sound of the utensils and gulping. Even her son is eating silently and concentrating on his chicken leg.

Natapos rin Ang tanghalian na walang imikan. Grabe! Hindi Niya halos malunok Ang kinakain Niya dahil Nakasanayan Kasi niyang makinig ng kwento Ang kanyang biyenan or mag-ingay sa hapag-kainan.

Habang nagliligpit ako ng kinainan ay tahimik namang tumulong sa akin si Jazarra. Siya Ang nagpunas sa may mesa at ako na ang naghugas ng mga kinainan.

When evening comes, Jaxson's sister came home suddenly. She just stay for dinner and went out with Jazarra. Actually she knows that her mother in-law called her daughter. Jazarra's action makes her mother worry and she's afraid that it will lead to something dangerous. Teenager nowadays are prone to suicidal tendency.

Her mother in-law's worry is not because of their fight this morning but because she remember that she also scolded Jazarra before and after the concert happened. That was their first big fight and Jazarra was so angry that she refuted her mother.Jazarra even locked herself neither ate nor went out to her room for a day. She called the twin to come home immediately.Although there's no suicidal attempt but who knows what will happened in the moment you ignore your child.

Though it's hard for a parent to talk to their children about sensitive topic.But, you have to take the courage to discuss mental health with your teens. It may help them if you have a tough conversation with them.

Nang makatulog na Jehu ay Saka naman nag ring Ang phone Niya.

       **** End of Chapter 30****

Btw! I'll be updating tomorrow! Goodnight and have a sweet dreams!