Chapter 20

A/N: Wooooooh finally weekend! Sobrang busy sa work. Are you guys okay? Please always take an extra care on yourself. Thank you for reading my story guys! ✍️ Btw, I'm currently writing a new plot. Still on process on making the character of the protagonist. ✍️ Hope you enjoy this chapter. (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠)

*****

Trishia walks in front of the couple.

“Where's Jaxson?”she asks.

She actually didn't hear clearly on what they say and her mind went blank when she heard the name of her first love.

“Uhm- ah... He..”Drew stutter and didn't know what to say.

“Why are you nervous Drew. Relax, I'm just asking anyway. You just point where's his table so I can say hello to him.”she said calmly.

“I think they already went out.”sagot ng Asawa nito.

Trishia look at the couple intently as if examining them whether they're telling the truth or not.

“Okay, do you have his contact number?”

“Meron, pero number ng---.”nahinto ito sa pagsasalita ng nararamdaman nito Ang pagkalabit ng kanyang Asawa.

He understand his wife. Ayaw nito na manghimasok sa isang sitwasyon  na Hindi naman sila kasali at masyadong komplikado. Mas mabuti ng Siya na mismo makaalam sa katotohanan na huli na Ang lahat.

Tss , it's been decade and so Did she think Jaxson can wait for her? ’

“I'll send you the number.”

Lihim namang hinampas ni Mia ang kanyang Asawa dahil Hindi nito mapigilan Ang bunganga. They have known Trishia and Jax in high school years.They are not just classmates but also a good buddies. The two of them have been in relationships during there junior year. After they graduated the two of them still together until the second year of college.Trishia suddenly went abroad to further her studies because she thinks that the university can't provide her more knowledge and ideas. She wants to broaden her horizon.Jaxson didn't know about his girlfriend's plan.It was too late when Jaxson knew about it.They often quarrel because Trishia keeping mum about the reason why she suddenly wants to go  abroad.Their relationships deteriorated and they didn't even have a proper break up. Trishia just left a note to Jaxson but he didn't read it.

“Thank you for this, I'm leaving. See you on our Class reunion.”anito sabay ngiti sa mag Asawa.

When she left, they feel relieved.It's kinda hard for them to lie about the status of Jaxson.

“Lagpas dekada na Bago Siya bumalik.. Hindi ko nga Alam na nag-aasawa na si Jax. Kasi Wala naman tayong nabalitaan. She really expect na hihintayin Siya nito. I Pity her.”

“Oo nga, tagal naman niyang bumalik. 'Yung anak ni Jax almost five na.”

“Nakita mo Asawa Niya. Who's more beautiful Jax's wife or Trish?”

“Hindi ko Nakita sa personal pero Ang gwapo at cute ng anak ni Jax. Kamukha ni Jax pero 'yung ibang parte ng Mukha nito ay siguro nakuha sa Nanay.”

“I really want to see Jaxson's family. ”

“I'll try to invite his kid to our house someday.”

“Good idea!”

Sa kabilang Banda naman ay nang makasakay na sila  ng taxi ay siya namang paglabas ng ex-girlfriend ni Jax. They didn't seem to notice each other.

“Dad, who's Trish?”biglang tanong ng anak Niya.

Napabaling din Ang tingin ni Hara sa mag-ama.

“Let's talk when we got home.”

Tumango naman ito at nang makarating na sila sa Bahay ay kinulit na Siya ng kanyang anak.Hindi Niya alam kung paano ipaliwanag sa kanyang anak para maintindihan nito.

“Trish is Dad highschool classmate and ex-girlfriend.” he said.

He didn't plan to keep this as a secret to his family. Now, that he loves his wife. He doesn't want to cause a misunderstanding. Well, it's been so long and everything has changed. He already matured and became a family man.

“Oh? What? Girlfriend?  X?” Jehu is so confused.

Hara look at the father and son. She vaguely hear their conversation but she doesn't want to interrupt them.She continue packing the food that she set aside for Jaxson's comrades.

“Well, it means A former lover. We had an intimate relationship before and we broke up. You will understand this when you grow up. So kiddo don't ask too much, okay?”

“I know! I know what that X means!”Jehu excitedly said.

“I really know Dad. Bambi and that boy name Luke just broke up last Friday. Oh... Oh yes... Bambi saw Luke kissing a little flower from other class.”Kwento pa nito.

“Tsk.. children now a days know how to flirt.”bulong Niya sa sarili.

“Huwag mong tularan Ang mga kaklase mo. Be serious in your study and when you grow up you will  have a clear understanding what relationship is.”dagdag niyang Payo sa anak.

“Nak, you're too young to know about this. So, come here and help mom to get an extra wrapper in the kitchen.”tawag Niya sa anak.

Hara is quite scared when she hear that some children have enter in an intimate relationship.Imagine they are still a kid and don't even know what love is. She's afraid that it will influence her son. She's a type of woman that is kind of conservative and sensitive when it comes to a relationship. She didn't even have a boyfriend in the world she lived in before. She only know what love is when she fall in love with her husband when she transmigrate here.

Nararamdaman ni Jaxson ang pag-aalala ng kanyang Asawa kaya nilapitan Niya ito at niyakap.

“Don't mind what your son talking. He's still a child. He will forget about this.”

“I know, I just want our son to grow up in a healthy and positive environment. ”anito.

“Well, wait for me to come back and we will settle in the compound where my parents live. I plan to change job since Dad is going to retire but it will take sometimes.”aniya.

He planned to change Job because his Dad has been clamoring him to take over his position. He actually  studied business management but he was forced to takes up a degree of Military science and became a soldier.He actually grew up in Military compound and he was personally trained by his Grandpa.

Kahit ayaw niyang maging sundalo pero napilitan Siya dahil nung panahon 'yun biglang nagkasakit Ang kanyang Lolo at hiniling nito na mag-aral Siya ng agham pangmilitar. He followed his grandpa's wish and became a soldier. But since, his grandpa passed away a year ago, his dad has been asking him to retire early.

“Are you sure?”

“Hmmm.. I decided. I want to spend more time with you and Jeje. I want to watch our son grow up together. I already asked my superior and waiting for the decision above.”

“Okay, me and Jeje will be waiting for you.”anito sabay halik sa pisngi ng Asawa.

“Mom! Hmp!”

Napalingon naman sila sa kanilang anak na Galit na nakatingin sa kanila. Sabay naman silang humagalpak ng tawa sa inakto nito.

         *****""End of Chapter 20******