Chapter 22

A/N: Just got home! Stay safe everyone! Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy this chapter! (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠)

******

After school , Hara and Jehu supposed to go  directly to the Mall but Jehu is so sweaty so they went home first to changed clothes.

Hara wore a sheer floral dress and pair it with a  two inch thick heeled white sandal.She grab a white tote bag and put some snacks and drinks for his son. While Jehu also wore a Hawaiian short-sleeves polo  and pair it with denim jeans and a white shoes. She can't help but admire the handsomeness of his son.

‘My son really look good.’

“Let's go son. Let's buy toys first then go to supermarket.”aniya sa anak.

“Okay! Okay!”Jehu wore his fluffy bag and go out with his mom.

When they arrived at the mall. Hara still look stunned at the magnificent building in front of her. She still ignorant in many things luckily she found a good husband who slowly teaches her how to adapt in this world. There are a lot of things she needs to learn and new things to discover in this world.

‘I hope I can travel to many places and know more about the culture of this world.’

They went to the D' toys Store and she help her son get the gift for his friend.

“Ma, I think Addie likes stuff toys and soft types. I went to her house and their place have a lot of plush toys. Let's buy this one.”Turo nito sa isang malaking unicorn plush toys.

Hara get it and also put it on a cart together with the puzzles, building blocks and the Disney princess castle sets.

“Nak, sigurado ka ba na wala ka ng ibang bibilhin?”Tanong Niya sa anak.

“It's enough mom. Dad said that I need to be frugal and just buy the things I really like.”sagot naman nito.

Hara look at the things his son buys. She already knows the currency in the country she's living so she knows that the things in the cart are really expensive.

Son I think you are too extravagant.’

She understand that her son has no concept in regards to money. Her son thinks that he didn't buy a lot of things.

“Mom, you can use this card.My new years money was put here.”anito sabay abot sa kanya ng debit card.

Hara isn't ignorant about this card because Jaxson told her about it and how to use it without using cash. She really like going out cashless because in the other world there's always a robbery and there's no such thing like a money made in currency paper. She once remember that she met one of those mogul. She met the only daughter of the Duke in southern  district. A very well-known  business tycoon in their world. So she knows how their country ruled.Only those who are prominent and powerful in the country can have an ultimate power to do whatever they want.

“Mom, I want to play there.”he pointed at the  playground in the other side of D' toys Store.

“Okay, wait let's ask the staff how to get in.”aniya.

“Miss, can I ask for something?” tanong niya sa isang babae na nakauniporme na nakatayo malapit sa playground.

“Yes, sure Ma'am .”

“How to get inside? My son wants play and it's our first time coming here and I have no idea about this.”aniya while pointing the playground.

It's a closed playground but you can see it outside because the wall is made of tempered clear glass. Only the children and staffs who will assists the kids can go inside there's actually an area for the parents. You can see the children playing wildly inside and laughing happily.

“You need to register your son Ma'am. Since it's the first time. Let me help assists you.”anito.

At ayun na nga pagkatapos kung magfill up at magbayad ay nakapasok na si Jeje. Her son only wave at her and went inside.

‘What a heartless son! Hindi man lang lumingon sa Nanay,tsk.’

She look inside and make sure that her son is fine alone she went to the counter to pay for the toys.

After paying, she sit on the other side with few people around and she keeps on looking at her son. Ahw felt releived that her son has been active in making friends. Jehu is becoming more socialable which is very good aspect. She love to see her son laughing and enjoying being a child .

“It's the first time coming here?”

Nagulat naman Siya sa nagsasalita at Nakita niya Ang isang babae na nakaupo sa tabi Niya.

“Hi , I'm Amelia.”anito.

“Hara.”ikling tugon niya.

“Are you looking at your child?”

“Hmmm, how about you?”

“Me? I really don't care about my naughty nephew. His parents are too irresponsible and let me help them to take over their son. Luckily my daughter isn't around. My goodness if my nephew and daughter are with me I'll explode. They are both hyper and naughty.And they want to eat this and that.”kwento nito sa kanya.

Magaan din Ang loob ni Hara habang kausap si Amelia. This is the first time na may nakausap siya na masyado siyang komportable.

“Well, my son is a good boy.”she proudly said.

“Wooow! You look gentle and patience to your son.Me, I can't do that. My daughter is a spoiled brat. My nephew is a freakin' glutton and naughty.”anito.

Natawa naman Siya dahil nga Ang Dami nitong kwento tungkol sa pamangkin nito at halos isiniwalat nito Ang Black history ng pamangkin.

“Nakakatuwa Pala 'yung pamangkin mo Hindi ka maiinip.”aniya sabay tawa.

“No way! Sasakit Ulo mo! ”

“Tita!”

“Mom”

Sabay naman sila napalingon sa dalawang Bata na papunta sa kanila.

       ****End of Chapter 23****

Yays! Finished another Chapter. I hope you enjoy reading my story! (⁠✿⁠^⁠‿⁠^⁠) Please vote for more! Thankiez