Season 2: Chapter 3

A/N: Happy weekend's Raries! Thank you for keep on reading! Here's another chapter for yah!! Follow me for more! (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

*****

Lumingon si Jaxson sa babaeng umiiyak.The blurry memory in the past has been restored.He saw her ex-girlfriend crying but he only look at her expressionlessly. He really didn't know what does  this woman has been planning. After so many years she came back and have the guts to show in front of him shamelessly.

“Whether you're Torishia Tanaka or Trishia Mendez I want to remind you that this is my company. I don't know what methods you used to get into the company.But, if you're making another scheme then I'll deal with you and your family's company. I'm not threatening you , but I'm warning you!”He said fiercely.

Natigil Ang pag-iyak ni Trishia ng marinig niya Ang sinabi sa dating nobyo niya.

‘He changed! This is not the Axe that I know!’

“Axe ,don't be like this.”she cried again.

“Take another step and you will know what the consequences!”He glared at her.

He is the boss but this woman acting coquettishly in front of him makes him feel goosebumps.

“Axe! You have changed! Why are you doing this to me? Are you still angry because I left you? Axe I was really sick at that time. Axe...”she cried as it the world collapsed.

“Torishia or Trishia no matter what you say I don't care. Don't bring any emotional topic in the company. This isn't an entertainment industry that needs to honed in acting.I can't be moved by your tears.”

“Axe how could you say that to me? I have been thinking of you day and night.. I suffered a lot through the journey of my recovery. Why are you hurting me like this!”

“Torishia, you have no rights to question me on how I treated you. I'm the boss here! And it's been decades and the thing we have were left in the past. I'm a family man and to be honest I almost forgot everything about you.Kung Hindi kita muling nakita hindi talaga kita maalala.”

“No! You're lying! I know everything what happened after I left. And I know that you just marry her because of your child. Did that bitch seduce you?! She's such a slut!”she yelled at him.

When Jaxson heard what this woman said. He almost wanted to slapped her. How daring she is! How could she let anyone slander her wife.

“Get out!”He said angrily.

Tinawag Niya Ang kanyang assistant at company security.

“Axe! Don't do this to me!!!”

“Axe!!”

“Axe! Axe! Bitawan niyo ako!”pagpupumiglas Niya sa dalawang retired military na ngayon ay isa nang company security guard.

Jaxson has been hiring discharged military soldier and a family of the martyr. He also founded a new security company to help those discharge soldier, fallen soldier and the family of the martyr. He has been trying to help served the nation even if he no longer on his military position.

After the commotion Jaxson turns into busyness again. He have a lots of things to review and he have to go on the site for checking up the progress of their new product.

It's already ten in the morning and there's a rest periods for every department in the company. Some will go to the cafeteria and others are busy chatting. They even called this period as '20 minutes to gossips'.

[Gazzaniga's Exclusive Gossip Group Chat]

(Sec.LiliBelly: oh my G! Big News! The coquettish bitch has been drag outside!)

(Manager_whohates_leeks: which bitch?)

(Sec.Jenny: Bitch on the top management dept.)

(Becky_Carla: Truest?! That bitch that keeps on lingering my fafa Jaxson's office?)

(Sec.LiliBelly: Yes! Yes! Naiinis na nga ako niyan palaging pumupunta dito kahit Wala si Boss. Landi!)

(Not.the.boss_Wife: Akala ko ako lang nakapansin feeling entitled pa Ang putch*. )

(Mara_Clear: Hahaha oo nga noh? Napagalitan nga ako niyan. Kasi Mali daw binili ko na coffee! Sarap upakan!)

(TeamLeader_Rosé: Sakit sa Ulo pa 'yan Dito sa dept. namin. Sana matanggal na 'yan. Pa chill chill lang Yan sa office. Walang ambag.)

(Pat_chicken: Yes! Sana nga! Wooooh ipanalangin natin!)

(TeamLeader_Rosé: Amen!)

(Mara_Clear: Amen +1)

(Becky_Carla: Amen +2)

(Sec.Lilibelly: Amen +3)

(Rep_Ms.Stellar:Amen +4)

(Little_Kiat: Amen +5)

(Bb.Lovely: Hoy! May prayer meeting Tayo ngayon?)

(Manager_slayed: Lovelyn natapos na Ang dasalan huli ka na naman!)

(Bb.Lovely: Manager nagback read ako.. huwag Kang ano.. ◉⁠‿⁠◉)

(Sweetie_Ariel: No bitch comes in our financial department.)

(Manager_slayed: Arielle mayaman 'yon Hindi Niya daw need Ang settlement cheque hahaha (⁠◠⁠‿⁠◕⁠)

(Sweetie_Ariel: Wow! Kaya Pala laging naka designer outfit palagi Akala mo nag fashion show. Haha)

(Sec.Lilibelly: Hahaha lagi nga yang rumarampa sa secretarial office. )

(Receptionist_Lyn: Akala ko nga nung una Asawa ni Sir. Hahaha kung makahanap wagas eh. )

(Boss_ang3l: Ano na update? Palayasin na na ba si Bruhilda? Namumuti na yung buhok ko dahil sa babaeng yan. Feeling prinsesa sa opisina Kasi walang ginagawa. Jusko!)

(Becky_Licious: Wait! Let's ask Mr. Assistant @Asst.Lowcash ano na Balita fafa Lucas?

(Asst.Lowcash: ...)

(Becky_Licious: @Asst.Lowcash Hindi ka nakakatulong.)

(Sec.Lilibelly: @Asst.Lowcash walang kwenz reply mo.)

(Sec.Jenny: @Asst.Lowcash wag Kang magpakita mamaya uupakan ka namin.)

(Becky_Carla: @Asst.Lowcash labyow!! Ako lang nagmamahal sau.hahahahah)

(Asst.Lowcash: @Becky_Carla tumahimik ka Carlos! Btw, lipat na sa subsidiary company 'yung si Trishia.)

All of the people in group chat are cheering and they even held a celebration at night.

      ****Season 2: End of Chapter 3***