Chapter Eighteen

Fan, comment and vote!! Xoxo

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

~*Codys POV*~

Jesse came to my house and we worked on my truck. This week the weather has been really hot, which I loved about California. It was the first week back to school and after a long week, it was nice to have bro time, and Jesse is really cool.

"So how's you and Izzie?" I asked, while he was under the car.

"Dude, I like really like her. I think we just really clicked. She isn't like other girls." Jessie said, coming out from under the car with oil on his face. 

"That's how Haley is, I usually ask a girl out, we fuck, then I move on. It's just how I work but with her, she is just so much more than that, you know?" 

"Yeah, I gotcha bro." We kept working on my truck, then Izzie and Haley drove up with Izzies loud rap on. They hopped out and Haley, since it was really hot, was wearing short shorts and a tank top. She was so damn hot, I didn't realize my mouth was open until Izzie shouted, "If you keep your mouth like that your gunna catch some flys." 

Haley laughed and I turned red. "You are too cute when your embarresed!" Haley yelped while holding my cheeks. "I'm excited for tonight!" She held my neck and kissed me slow, almost teasing me. 

"When am I picking you up?" I smiled, kissing her again.

"6, but for right now it looks like your truck needs a good washing." She said before she hosed me down head to toe. Izzie must have been giving her the hose while Haley was kissing me. I grabbed her under her butt and picked her up. Turning her round and round, she dropped the hose and came down, kissing me. 

"Uhhh, Haley." Izzie said, whispering to Haley. I look over at Haley and her pink cheetah bra was showing through her white tank top. She screamed and covered up. I started to laugh really hard and grabbed her hand. 

I walked her into my room and threw her a black shirt I had and a towel. We both dried off and Haley took off her shirt to change. I tried not to stare which just made her laugh. "Thanks, that was really embarrassing." She leaned up and kissed me. 

"I thought it was hot." I winked and I went to kiss while she checked her phone.

"Shit! It's already 4:30!" She ran down stairs and hopped into Izzies car and went. 

I looked down at my phone and it was a group message. A random number said, "Where something really nice, were going to Oceanfront." I'm guessing that number was Monica. 

I searched my closet for something nice and found my dads old suit. I froze for a minute, I have never worn this before but just knew it fit. We were the same size always. I layed it out on my bed and hopped in the shower. 

-hour & a half later-

I hopped into my truck and sprayed my cologne. I drove to Haley's house and got out. For some reason I was really nervous. Something about tonight was different. Right before I went into her house, my phone buzzed and I looked down. It was Sophie, I didn't even open it, I deleted it then kept walking towards the door. 

I opened the door and saw Haley in a light golden long dress, that clung to her hips and her torso. She had her hair into a braid that went into a side bun. She looked like a goddess. I kept looking down and up. "too much?" she asked, blushing. 

"Not at all. I'm speechless." I literally was. I couldn't believe that she was my girlfriend. She was all mine. I pulled her into a kiss and led her to the car. 

~*Haleys POV*~

The whole car ride, he kept looking over and saying how beautiful I was. I couldn't imagine him not in my life. We pulled up to Oceanside and he opened my door and helped me out. I saw Monica and Max pull up too. We got seated outside patio. 

Their was a fountain in the middle with lights that led around it. I noticed a dance floor with a live band playing and of course the Oceanside. Their was a rose pathway that lead around the corner and you could see the sun setting on the water. 

We sat down and the waitor got us all water. "This is so pretty!" I said while looking at Cody.

"I know! I am so glad we all got together." Monica said. "Cody this is my boyfriend Max. Max this is Cody." They shook hands and seemed to get along. We all order and actually found a lot to talk about. We talked about prom and old memories. 

After we ate amazing food, the band started to play and invited couples to come and dance. I asked Cody if he wanted to and he just smiled and helped me up. The band played some old 50s music, at first it was fast and we swing-ed danced. 

He lead me to dance and kept making me laugh. His blonde hair would sway with the music and his green eyes sparkled under the star light. I looked over at Monica and Max while we danced and she was smiling ear to ear as they danced lightly. The band slowed it down and Cody grabbed my waist and we slow danced. "Haley, you are gorgeous. I am so lucky to have you." He whispered into my ear as we shifted with the music. I kissed him and he twirled me around. He pulled me in tight and started to sing to the 50s song. I started to laugh cause he sounds like a dying horse. "You don't like my amazing singing?" 

"I know what I do like..." and he dipped me down and I followed with " you."  He smiled and brought me up slowly. I grabbed my bun and unraveled it out, letting my long, now curly hair, hang down. He pulled back my hair and asked if i wanted to go over to that path. I nodded and he grabbed my hand with strength. 

We walked down this sandy path, which led me to take off my heels and hold them, with roses all around it. It led to the beach with lights around these Tiki torches which lit the beach. No one was around and we could hear the music lightly. He started to lay down on the sand and so I did too, I loved how we didn't care. "The moon is so bright tonight." I said.

"Well it's a lovers moon." He said, looking over at me with his bright green eyes. 

"What do you mean?" I laughed.

"Its kind of corny but my mom always use to tell me this when the moon was bright." He looked at me and then started to stare at the moon which lit his face. "A liars moon is dark and grey, only to drive true love away. but a lovers moon is pure and bright, bringing true love into the night." 

"That is so sweet." I turned to look at him and he kissed me. It wasn't like I usual kisses, It was so passionate and lovely. He grabbed my cheek softly and pulled back saying, "I have never told any girl that before, my mom told me to save it for my true love. I love you Haley. I love you so much." 

I grabbed his face and kissed him softly, whispering, "I love you too."

 He grabbed me and kissed me with all the emotions he just told me. I grabbed him and whispered into his ear.

"Are you sure?" He said, breathing heavily. I nodded and he kissed me while picking me up bridal style. He carried me to the sidewalk. I waved goodbye to Monica and she just winked and waved back while Max was still dancing with her. 

Before opening up the door to the car, he said, "You don't have too if your not ready" I kissed him and reached back saying. "I'm ready."