Chapter Sixteen: Guess Who

Chapter 16. Glad to know you guys appreciated my 15th chapter xD. Well enjoy this installment.

~ Ashley’s P.O.V. ~

It was 11 in the morning, and she still slept next to me. Almost three months have passed since we got back together, but she’s having troubles. Evangeline has been plagued by nightmares of the night Zyker attacked her. I was lying next to her, stroking her hair back from her face. She had been silent the whole night, until now. She started thrashing, her hair flying.

“No! No stop!” she screamed in her sleep, causing me to jolt up “Get off me! Stop it! Ashley help!”

“Evan,” I shook her, she continued screaming “Evan, wake up! I’m right here”

She sprang up from where she laid; heaving with sweat running down her forehead “Ashley?” she looked at me.

“I’m right here” I replied comfortingly “It was just a nightmare”

“Ashley they won’t go away” she cried “Why won’t it go away?”

“They will” I replied, deception in my voice.

“Ashley it’s been almost three months” her voice shaking.

“I’m here, and I promised you that it would never happen again” I replied, pulling her close.

“Ashley?” she questioned, fear in her voice “Do you think I’m going crazy?”

“Never!” I said quickly, pulling away “You will get through this. Just hang out with the girls, and forget about it okay? Because we’re here for you and you need to enjoy yourself before heading out to San Diego”

“Okay” she smiled weakly.

~ ~ ~

~Evangeline’s P.O.V.~

“It happened again this morning” I relayed the story with sadness.

“Oh Evangeline” Hannah hugged me with sorrow.

“Just forget about that ass” Allie sneered “You have us and Ashley, and you’ll never see Zyler or whatever his name was again”

“Not if he knows what’s good for him that is” Dara added with a small laugh.

“Let’s forget about it a go have some fun” Alma replied quickly, changing the subject.

“Yes!” Hannah yelled.

Dara pulled me up from my seat and dragged me around the store. I insisted on going into Hot Topic and Spencer’s, where we all spent an easy $60. They were pointless items such as bracelets and necklaces that we would wear until they break. And I broke and bought Asking Alexandria, Black Veil Brides, Escape the Fate, and Avenged Sevenfold t-shirts. Even though I knew at least one person from each band, but I was still aloud to fan.

“Yo Steffano!” Dara yelled, grabbing my attention.

“Huh?” I was thinking and got lost with what the girls were saying.

“How are you gonna deal with Ash leaving for the Set the World on Fire Tour?” Alma laughed, repeating her question.

“One day at a time” I shrugged.

“You know, you’ll be able to go on the bus with him for a little while” Allie added sipping on her Caramel Frappuccino.

I gave a sly smile “Yea”

“Who sleeps above Ash?” Dara giggled.

“Um, I think Andy does” I chuckled.

“Shit, he’ll be texting me about you two not giving it a rest” Alma shook her head with a laugh.