Chapter Five: The Player

• Dedicated to Hannah Gagon

Chapter 5. Sooooo many things have happened. And now she's going to The House of Blues with her boyfriend and friends. Enjoy.

~Previously~

"You can meet our boyfriends" Hannah winked.

"You're gonna love them" Allie laughed.

"I'm sure I am" I giggled and took a look at my friends. I had my life back, well, almost all of it.

~Present~

"Screw you just coming to tonight's concert!" Hannah yelled "We're doing Warped. You should just come with us. We have room on the bus" she cheered.

"I'd love to guys but," I bit my lip and crossed my arms over my chest "I have work and everything"

"I'll let you go" James yelled from his office "Gets you the fuck away from this place!" he joked.

"Then it's official!" Dara chimed "You're coming with us!"

"Oh my god" I smiled and fell into Blake's arms. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close.

"Great," Allie said cheerily "We'll just pick you up and give you the passes, and you can just come back stage with us before the show even starts"

"I love you guys so much" I gave them a group hug once again "I am still sorry"

"Stop being sorry!" Alma yelled at me

"Angie!" James yelled from the door "Get the fuck outta my store and go get ready for the concert!"

"Thanks James" I hugged him. As much as he was my boss, he was also my best friend.

I went back to my place and got ready. I was so stuck in my ways with the way they did my make-up at the agency; I did it the same way. Silver base and white to bring out my blue eyes; and thick eyeliner like always. I straightened my hair and then curled the ends, the blue glimmering in the light. I put rouge lipstick on because I felt like it would fit best for the occasion.

Then I changed into a pair of ripped black skinny jeans. I took a silver sharpie to it a while ago, drawing Ashley's name on it in scripty writing on my thigh. I pulled on a white tank top, and my old cropped leather jacket that I got for my 18th birthday. Then I dug in my closet for my 'stripper heels' as my friend Lexi calls them. And I was ready. Blake walked through the door and looked at me hungrily.

"Where are you going babe?" he grabbed me around my waist and pulled me in close.

I pecked him on the lips "A concert. Now let's go, they're here" I laughed.

"Ooh," Hannah commented at my appearance "Hi there sexy" and she winked jokingly.

"Well, thank ya babe" I said in a weird voice and winked back.

The whole way there we blasted the radio, rocking and singing along to songs. We got so many dirty looks it was fantastic. We pulled up front, finishing a song before turning off the car.

"Just follow me!" Hannah screamed as she grabbed my hand and ran me into the building. We left everyone behind, and we ran past crew and bands.

"Hannah! Calm the fuck down!" I screamed as I was continually being dragged. It was rather difficult to keep up in my heels.

"Hannah!" I heard a male voice yell as we ran past. She came to a sudden halt.

"CC!" she screamed and ran into his arms, giving him a kiss. I wasn't prepared and landed on my ass.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

"Oh!" Hannah said surprised "Sorry Evan!" she ran over and helped me up.

"You're name is Evan?" he asked, his eyebrow raised.