Explaining

(Gray's POV)

My dad just asked me about Lucy and I. But how does he know?

"How do you know?" I asked confused because I don't remember telling him.

"Well, first I've been a teen so its easy to spot these things. Second, when you were explaining to me who she was, you were adnormaly happy and smiled so that was the obvious part"

"Sorry for not saying anything it's not that I didn't want to tell you it's-"

"It's ok son I understand" he said cutting me off. "Like I said, I've been a teen and sometimes things come up and you get distracted.

"Yeah that's about right"

"So when can I meet Lucy?"

"Um I don't know I'll ask her. But she'd be happy though"

"Alright whenever your ready just tell me cause excited to meet her. And your stepmom would be too"

"Ok" I smiled and my dad started driving to our house.

(Normal POV)

Lucy was still asleep. A little after Gray left, Lucy's parents came home. They walked in, took of their shoes, and put all of the grocery down. Layla went upstairs to check on Lucy.

"I'll be back Jude I'm going to check up ok Lucy"

"Alright honey"

(Lucy's POV)

As I was waking up, I stretched and yawned. I then heard footsteps.

"Hi Lucy are you ok?"

"Huh, oh hi mom and I'm fine" I smiled

"So how was the date with Gray?"

Huh date? I didn't really think of it as a date. But wait when did I even tell her about Gray?

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I know he wasn't just a friend he's your boyfriend!"

"Oh yes that I'm sorry I didn't tell you before"

"It's alright it must have been pressure since Natsu" my mom said

"Yeah so I can tell you the story now"

"Alright, I'm listining"

"Ok well it all started when I came. I was happy to Natsu and everything. But a few days later, I saw Natsu and this girl named Lisanna kissing"

"What and I thought of him as a son" she frowned

"I know but let me finish"

"So after that, I got really upset and wanted to be alone so I went into some classroom where no one could see me. Gray found me and him and I went to some garden. We talked and he told me that he liked me. I said the same he gave me a pendent the one I'm wearing." I pointed to it.

"Then, he asks me to be his girlfriend I say yes and were a couple"

"Aww that's nice. My little daughter is growing up. She got a new boyfriend." My mom said as she gave me a hug and started patting my hair.

"I'm not in middle school mom I don't think it's that big of a deal"

"I know but soon you'll be off the collage and get married and have children so stuff like this is precious to a mother" she said smiling

"Well, even when older I won't forget you" I said giving her a hug

"Can I ask you something honey?" My mom asked

"Sure" I said wondering what the question was

"Did Natsu just start cheating on you or did he do it before you got there?" She asked

I didn't know what to say. I didn't even think of that. When he moved, did he start dating Lisanna even though we didn't break up?

"I um I don't know. I haven't thought even thought of that"

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel bad"

"Its ok mom I know that's wasn't your intention. But you did give me something to think about"

"Alright its getting late so you should get ready for bed"

"Ok I will goodnight"

"Goodnight sweetie" she said and walked out the door

I got into my bed forgetting to change. But I was tired so I decided to forget it, turned of my light,closed my door and got into my bed. I took my phone off my nightstand and read the text message over again.

Natsu: I'm sorry about what I did before. I'll leave you alone if you just go on one date with me. We don't even have to talk I promise. Anyways I'll be waiting Luce.

Luce? The nickname he gave me a while back. What am I gonna do? I can't really tell anyone especially Gray. Maybe he'll forget about it. I put my phone under my pillow and drifited off to sleep.

I hope he forgets.

*******************
Chapter end. I hope you like this chapter sorry if it's boring but anyways bye^-^