Operation breakup Fakeup Pt.1 Boys

(Gray's POV)

(Time skip: Next day Tuesday)

The plan to figure out what the heck happened between Lisanna and Natsu is in check. We made teams and we're ready to find out why she lied.

As I was walking towards my school, I saw Lucy and Loke talking, jellal and Gajeel talking, and Mira, Erza, and Levy talking. They were most likely talking about the plan. I walked up to them.

"Hey guys" I waved

"Hey Gray" they all replied back.

"So we're still on for today right?"

"Yeah" Jellal answered back.

"We have 4 min till class starts should we go inside?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah I think that would be best." I said and we all walked inside. I was thinking of how I had to talk to Natsu. I mean, why couldn't I have talked to Lisanna I don't even mind that. But all I know is that I can't stand Natsu. I was really deep in thought.

Then I see a hand waving in front me me.

"Hellooo Gray, anyone in there?" it was Lucy.

"Oh I'm sorry what?" I asked

She closed her locker after getting a book.

"You were deep in thought anything wrong?"

"No don't worry about it."

"You sure?" she asked again

"Yeah I'm fine. You trust me don't you?"

"Alright, if you say your fine than I belive  you." she smiled

I put my arm around her and returned the smile.

"Oh and lucy" it was Jellal

"Yeah Jellal?" she asked.

"People still think that you cheated on Natsu so if they whisper or something than just don't make a big deal about it."

"Ok" she smiled and the bell rung for class to start.

(Class starts- Jellal's POV)

As class started, I sat down in my seat not really caring about the lesson today. I just kept thinking. Does Erza like me? Will she ever like me? Would she want to date me? Nah, she doesn't like me. The last one made me a little down. I do like her but she probably doesn't feel the same.

"Jellal Since you seem like you'd rather be doing something else, what number is Roman number XIV? My teacher asked me. Roman numerals? I thought we were supposed to be learning.

"Uh 14?" ok that came out more question than answer.

"Correct, you were paying attention."

Duh, do you think I'm stupid or something, I was listening maybe your eyes are out of date like you.

"Would you like to repeat that Mr. Fernandez?"

Oh shoot I said that out loud, Damn I'm screwed.

"Yeah you did and your are screwed I want to know if you would like to repeat that or get detention?"

"No sir sorry" I said apologetically.

(Class over)

I'm glad that's over with. As I was walking someone ran up in front of me.

"Dude, I heard you disssed the teacher." it was Loke

"Yeah, but it was by accident."

"Doesn't matter still funny." Loke laughed

"Everyone's coming let's start." Loke looked over and said

"Ok" I started, "Gray, Gajeel, Loke, let's  go to Natsu."

"Ok" they replied.

"Lucy and other girls, go to Lisanna."

"Ok"they said.

We saw Natsu out of class and talking to Lisanna. Then he walked away from her.

"Natsu, can we talk to you?" I asked nicely.

"Why?" he said flatly

"Because we just wanna know somethings."

"No"

"And why not"

"Because that loser next you is here." he said. I looked over and saw Gray. He looked like he was losing his patients very slowly.

"So if Gray's gone them you'll talk to us?"

"I don't know maybe."

"OK THATS IT WE JUST WANT TO TALK TO YOU OK." Gray shouted

"I DONT CARE I HATE YOU" Natsu yelled

" I HATE YOU TO NOW CAN YOU STOP BEING IMMATURE AND LET US TALK TO YOU!?" Gray yelled

"YOU STARTED IT" Natsu yelled back

"OK BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP" I yelled annoyed at both of there childish behaviors.

"Natsu, we just want to know why Lisanna said that lucy was the one who cheated on you." I said

"Uh because we didn't want other people to know." he replied

"I know that but why"

"Because Lisanna didn't want her girlfriends to think she was stealing Lucy's boyfriend."

"But she did" Loke, Gajeel, and Gray said.

"Yes but she was afraid they would hate her and think of her badly and all that other stuff." Natsu answered.

"Thank you that's all I need."

"Ok" he said then walked off.

"So do you think Natsu was telling the truth Jellal?" Gray asked.

"Yeah I do" I said lying

He's probably lying or that's what Lisanna told him to say. Either way, it looks like it was set up.

I don't belive him so I should  do further private investigating

**************
So chapter ended, I thought it was funny when Jellal got in trouble >.< tune in for the next chapter. Please comment, vote, and follow bye ^-^