The Incident

Normal Pov
Lucy woke up and got out of bed. She took a shower and 10min later got out. She then got out her clothes and put them on. She opened her bedroom door and headed to the kitchen.

Lucy's POV
It's a good thing I woke up early today I thought.

"How did you sleep my sweetie?" My mom asked. "Good and I have a question and something to tell you."

"Alright ask away honey." She smiled.

"Well first where's dad?"

"He went to pick up your uncle Makarov. So he'll already be back by the time your here."

"Really!" I shout excitedly. I love uncle Makarov. We always play cards and he talks to me about my problems and it's just refreshing.

You sound like a 5 year old kid.  It's not my fault he's just that he's like a best friend to me.

"Lucy, are you ok? You sound like you having an argument in your head."

"Hehe well you could say that." I took out some cereal to eat.

"You said you wanted to ask me something sweetheart?" My mother said organizing some random papers on the counter.

"Well yea. Remember Natsu?" I asked.

"Oh how could I forget your boyfriend. He made you so happy and he was such a gentleman. It's a shame that he moved." She frowned.

"Well actually, he goes to the new school I go to Fairytail High."

"Really well why didn't you say earlier. I want to see him again, he was like a son your father and I. How about you bring him over sometime?"

"Ok." I started. "I guess I'll just bring him after school.

"I can't wait. Well shouldn't you get to school. That is, if your walking.

"Your right. Bye mom." I then gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye and don't forget to bring Natsu!" She shouted.

"OK"
*************
After minutes of walking

As I reached school I say my group of new friends, Gray, and Natsu together talking. At least my boyfriend and my friends don't hate each other. Besides Gray and Natsu.

"Hey Lucy they yelled in unsion."

"Hi guys

Gray 's POV

The day just got better. My princess has got here. I'm not giving up. I thought to myself.

The bell rung and school began. "Well lets get this school day started!"

"Aye"

I wonder what class Lucy has now.

"Hey Lucy, what class do you have right now?"

"English with Mr.Laxus."

Yes, were in the same class

"So do I" Erza said.

"Well, let's get going ladies. We walked in to class and sat down.

******************

(35 minutes later)

Yes class is almost over. All that I could do was look at how damn pretty Lucy looked.

"You like her don't you" Erza said.

Dammit, she probably caught me looking at Lucy.

"No I'm just looking at the wall with the inspirational poster."

"Number one, you could never be a criminal with those horrible lying skills. And second, your blushing.

"Wait"

"It's ok I won't tell her I have a crush to."

"You mean Jellal~" I said as I exaggerated his name.

"Ho- how do you kn- know?" She asked blushing.

"Oh, I have my ways."

The bell rung and Erza ran out. She's  probably embarrassed.
****************

Lucy's POV
I got a called and it was from Mom? I answered it.

Mom:Hello Lucy are you there
Lucy:Yes mom I can hear you
Mom:Come out to the front of your school I'm here.
Lucy: Why? She sounds panicked
Mom:Your father and uncle got into a car accident. Your father is fine but your uncle....
No he can't be dead
Lucy: how- how is he
Mom:He's severely injured and the doctors don't know if he'll make it

I hung up, I've heard enough. Nothing I've experienced was worse than this. Tears stream down my eyes as I run to my mother's location.

"Hey lu-" Gray said but stoped mid sentence.

"What happened?" He said with a worried look.

"Just leave me alone." And with that I walked off.

I'm sorry Gray but I'm just really upset right now, I didin't mean it.

I got into the car and without a word, my mom drove to the hospital.

************
Thanks for reading. Also I know 100 reads aren't a lot but I'm excited that 100 have read my story so thank you for reading :) Please follow, vote comment, whichever you want and tune in for the next chapter ^-^