Operation Breakup Fakeup Pt.2 Girls

(Lucy's POV)

After talking to Jellal I went to class. I set down my bag and took out my binder and waited for the teacher.

I just sat there thinking does Lisanna hate me or something? Well that was a dumb question because of course she hates me.

(Class over)

I don't even remember the lesson. I feel tired. Staying up late was not something I should have done. I need a break. Even if it's just one day.

I walked to my locker. Well half walking and more like dragging. I put in my book and just stared at my locker.

"Are you like having a mind conversation with your locker?" I heard Erza say behind me.

"Huh, oh sorry"

"It's ok and you look tired did you get any sleep?"

"Not really" I yawned

"Anyways levy and Mira should be on their way."

As I looked, I saw Levy and Mira.

"Hi" they waved at both me and Erza.

"Hey" both Erza and I waved back

"So should we just wait for Lisanna?" Erza asked

"I guess so" I replied as we waited.

"I think I see her" Levy exclaimed

We all walked over to her.

"Oh, hi Lucy, Levy, Erza, Mira-nee." She smiled happily

"Hi" I said back

"What is it do you guys need something?" She said sweetly

"See, I've heard people say I've cheated on Natsu and I would like to know if you know anything about it?"

"What I wouldn't believe you to do that"

"Yeah but the problem is I've heard that maybe it was you."

"Me why would I do that?"

"I don't know why would you?"

She was silent. She opened her mouth to talk but them closed it again.

"Something you need to say?" Erza asked

"Ok, well everyone thought I was the bad one and I didn't want to be the bad one and because no one really knew anything about you, I sorta panicked and said you."

"So you did do it?" I asked

"Yes, and I'm sorry about Natsu and everything I just dont want you to be mad. Your new and I don't want your new school starting out to be bad for you. Please, forgive me." She bowed

I looked at all of them. Levy and Mira seemed to give in but Erza just looked at her like she didn't believe Lisanna. I didn't want this to drag on and if she says she's sorry then I guess I'll have to forgive her.

"It ok, I forgive you"

"Really, you do?"

"Yeah, I mean I may not know you but I believe."

"Thank you Lucy, I'm grateful." She smiled "anyways bye" she said and walked off.

I sighed thinking how I could even get into this. All I know is that it's done with and Lisanna apologized. I'm still mad at her and Natsu but I can't hold a grudge against here like that.

"Class is about to start we should go." Levy said

"Okay" I replied

I have English next at least I'll be with Levy. I walked down the halls still feeling tired. The day is about halfway done. Why can't school have breaks when I need them. I got to the door. Levy stepped in opened the door for me.

"Thank you Levy"

"Your welcome Lucy, you looked tired sometimes opening the door can be a hassle."

"Yeah" I smiled and laughed a little

After that, we went in and took our seats waiting for class to begin once again.

I wonder how Gray's doing. I also wonder how he talked to Nastu. Their like fire and ice. Anyways It must've been good.
************

Chapter ending. I'm sorry I haven't updated, I've been busy and I'll be able to update daily again. Also I'm sorry if the chapter is boring or like badly written but the chapters will get interesting. Please follow, vote, comment ^-^