New People and Conversations

(Lucy's POV)
You ready its a long story?" Jellal said to me.

"Yeah" I replied

"I'll explain but I need 4 other people here."

"Why?" Erza asked

"Because they can explain some things that I don't know"

"Ok"

(Normal POV)
After two minutes of the gang waiting, 4 people walked up to them. A girl with blue hair, a girl with long white hair, a boy with orange hair, and a boy with long black hair and piercings.

"Hi Lucy do you remember me?" the blue haired girl asked.

"Levy, right?" Lucy said unsure

"Yeah" she smiled and stood next to Jellal.

"And your Mira, right?" Lucy asked again unsure.

"Correct" she said happily and stood next to Levy.

"So you guys know what happened to?" Lucy asked

"Yeah" both Mira and Levy said in unison.

"Ok so I'm guessing you don't know the other two?" Jellal asked. Lucy just nodded her head.

"Well my name is Gajeel." the boy with piercings said to Lucy.

"Nice to meet you I'm Lucy." She smiled.

"My name is Loke and may I say you look very beautiful." Loke said in a flirty type way.

"Watch it" Gray growled.

"Right sorry" Loke said as he backed up.

"Hi Loke I'm Lucy, nice to meet you."

"Ok now that everybody's here, I can start." Jellal said

(Jellal's POV)

"Ok well it all started Friday" I began. "It was a bright and sunny Friday 88°F and-"
"Shut up and get to it please" Gray said.

"Ok ok sorry" I said "someone woke up on the asshole side of the bed today" I mumbled.

"As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted, it was on a Friday. Natsu and Lisanna were together and then I here Natsu yelling your name which I didn't know why at the time. Do you know why Lucy?"

"Yeah, he cheated on me" she replied sadly.

"What a jerk" I started

"Yeah" she answered

"So he stoped calling your name and Loke and I decided to see what was going on. So we asked. He didn't really reply back, instead, Lisanna did. She said that you cheated on him and Lisanna was there as a "friend." Then Mira and Levy came out of nowhere and ask what had happened."

"My sister told me that you cheated on Natsu and he was calling your name because he was upset and angry. I wanted to belive my sister, but, even though I didn't know you, you didn't look like a person who would do that." Mira said.

"A lot of people then heard us and gathered around. Theh kept asking and they got the same response from Lisanna. They believed it was true because Lisanna is a sweet person. And they just talked amongst themselves about it." levy stated

"Natsu is my best friend so Gajeel and I decided to go talk to him about it. He seemed upset but not like he was cheated on upset." Loke said

"And when we asked him about it, he just said he didn't want to talk about it. We thought it was normal because when someone just cheated on you it's devastating. So we left him alone. But we saw that he was quiet. Natsu is a really childish person and we didn't think it would talk him that long to get over it." Gajeel stated.

"So as you can see, the reason why is because thet all think you cheated on him when it's the other way around. They probably won't say it to you, but I know for a fact that they'll just keep talking about it." I said.

"So this all happened when I was gone?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah, we wanted to ask you what had happened but you weren't there. And neither was Gray. Speaking of that, where did you two go?" I asked

"I was upset about Natsu and everything so I ran off and Gray wanted to talk me somewhere. He confessed and I did and now there's a 'us'. She said cheerfully.

"SOO KAWII!" the girls squealed excitedly

"Haha thanks" she replied

"Nice going Gray" all the other guys except me said

"Yeah man if your happy then I am" I said.

"Thanks guys, mean a lot" Gray said back and smiled.

"So now that you know what has happened, what do you plan on doing?" I asked.

"Maybe talking to Natsu, no Lisanna." she said

"Alright so should we have a plan to find out why they did that and stuff?" I asked.

"Yeah, and we could have it split."

"You mean like us guys with Natsu and you girls with Lisanna?"

"Exacly" she said

"Ok then I got the teams with Lisanna is" :
Lucy
Levy
Mira
Erza

"And with Natsu is" :
Gray
Gajeel
Loke
Jellal

"Ok so when does it take place?" they all asked.

"How about tomorrow?"

"Alright I'm in for tomorrow" Lucy said

"Ok then operation breakup fakeup takes place tomorrow. All in favor say 'aye'"

"Aye" they all said and our plan starts tomorrow.

I just hope this works out.
**************
I got to update. I'm feeling a little better and yea. Please follow, comment, and vote. I hope you liked dis chapter bye ^-^