1

I'm happily engaged to my man whom I will be marrying in a few months. I loved him, and I was so excited to be taking this next life journey with him. This weekend he traveled to Nashville for a basketball tournament. I didn't go because he was only going for a day.

I'm at home Friday night lounging around in my favorite black silk robe watching a movie. I been sending my man cute pics of me around the house telling him how much I miss him and can't wait for him to get back home. He FaceTimed me before he called it a night.

I'm chilling on the couch in the dark and all of a sudden I hear a knock at my door. It's about 10 PM. I'm thinking who the hell is this at my door this time of night. I wasn't expecting any visitors. When I look through the peep hole, they covering it up.

I yell, "Who is it?"

A deep voice said, "Can you open the door for me please?" I say to myself who the fuck could this be??

So me being so anxious, I open it. Man was I in for a surprise, a shocker, all of the above. It was my fucking ex from many many years ago. Michael B. Jordan..

"Oh my God! Michael, what the hell? How did you find me? My house? Where I live? What the hell is all this?"

"Can I come in and explain all of this to you?" Michael said with a blank look on his face.

I pulled him in aggressively because I did not want anyone to see him here. "Michael, what is this? I have not seen you in 4 years since the second Creed came out! Why are you here? No, no how did you find me is the question???"

"Listen, I know this looks bad and stalkerish but hear me out. I hired a private investigator to find you. I had him to follow you, find you, and tell me when it would be safe to approach you," Michael explained in the most calm voice.

I scream, "Michael!!! WHAT THE FUCK WHY? First off, I'm engaged and you really do not need to be here because it makes no sense. You were just in a relationship with Ms. Lori Harvey. The fuck you want with me?"

He said, "Yes, I know you're engaged. I even knew he wouldn't be here tonight. Just let me explain please."

I stood there with my arms folding across my chest. Michael was wearing an all black jogging suit with red and black Jordan 1's, a cuban link, and diamond earrings. He was standing in the middle of living room. "It took months for me to find you. I knew if I dm'd you, you wouldn't answer, so I had to think outside the box."

I am starring at him as if he is a fucking lunatic. "This is crazy as shit. Don't come try running to me because you fell for her ass and got played. I am happy where I am. I am with someone who loves me and takes care of me well."

Michael and I met on a trip in Miami in a hotel lobby. He bumped into me almost knocking me down. We made eye contact with each other and it was like fireworks went off. We instantly connected and would eventually date. We traveled and had a lot of great amazing sex, but I never went public with him because I still wanted to live a normal life. I didn't want to be in the spotlight. He really wanted to show me off, but I just refused and it bothered him a lot. We broke up after 6 months of dating, around October 2018. What did it was that he wanted me to attend the Creed II movie premiere with him with me on his arm as his official girlfriend. I gave him every excuse possible as to why I did not want to do that. I wanted to stay in the background as I'd been doing. I decided to run and ghost him after this. I never looked back. A year later I met my sweetie and here we are now.

"I get that you're happy and I hear you, but I had to track you down and say this to your face. I never stopped thinking about you ever. I tried calling you ignored all my texts. It's like you completely ghosted me Kourtney. All because I wanted to show you off to the world. Like I didn't understand what all that was about and the least you owe me is an explanation. Like everything was going great last time I checked and you just ran off."

I listened to everything Michael was saying. I had this look on my face because I hated to say it, but he was right. He had every right to be upset with the way I handled things.

Michael continued, "Like why Kourtney? Why did you run off on me like that?" He was very frustrated.

I screamed, "Because I was scared! I was scared that you would embarrass me in front of the whole entire world! I wouldn't have been able to live with that Michael. I just wanted to be normal. The media is cruel. I didn't want to deal with that, so I ran and never looked back. I am sorry for what I did. I had no right to just run off like that okay."

Michael felt relieved that he was able to get an answer out of me. "Mmm Kourtney really? Did you think I was cheating on you? I would have never did that to you. You meant everything to me bro. Meeting you was the best thing that ever happened to me. I kept replaying in my head what could I have possibly done wrong for her to run off like that?"

Michael continued, "And the Lori situation? I'll talk about it. We met, did our thing. It was what it was you know but it came no where near close to what we had and I put that on everything."

I started to get really emotional and confused. All I could do was sit there and think back to the times we had and if I didn't run. What if I stayed? Would he be the one I'm marrying right now?

I sighed, "Michael look.. I can't turn back the hands of time and think about what if. All I can do is acknowledge now. You know you doing your thing, got great things going for you, and you coming all this way, it's obvious you really had something to say. I don't know what to tell you. You're too late. I'm getting married in a few months and I'm happy. I think it's best you let me go and just let me be."

Michael sighed, "Are you really happy? I knew this wasn't gone be easy, but I'm not leaving without a fight. I loved you Kourtney. I still do. In fact, I was going to marry you. There I said it. You ran off before I could even ask you which is why I was even more upset. Meeting you in Miami was everything and more. God, I thought you were the most gorgeous girl I ever seen in my life. You still are. Seeing you tonight has really made me a happy man. You're still as gorgeous as ever."

I could see tears almost forming in his eyes. Almost made me cry. All I could do was rock myself side to side to keep from crying. God I felt so bad. He could sense it, and he began to get closer to me. I started to walk closer to the couch to sit down, but he wouldn't let me.

He took my hand and pulled me closer to him. All I could do was look down. He said softly, "Look at me," and titled my chin up to look at him. He then kissed me. I couldn't stop him.

We began kissing really aggressively. He laid me on the couch, taking my silk robe off exposing my bra and panties. He started kissing on my neck and rubbing my clit through my panties. I stopped him, "Michael wait. We have to stop no. Matter of fact, you need to leave now before things get out of hand."

I got up and closed my robe very tightly. "Fine, before I do give me your phone right now. Not leaving until you do," Michael said with a serious look on his face.

I grabbed it off the table and handed it to him. "Unlock the phone girl damn. " I snatched it and unlocked it and gave it right back. He went to lock his name and number in it. "If you ever need anything, you call me." He kissed me on my forehead and walked out. I told myself I would go to sleep and put this whole thing that happened tonight behind me.