13

5 MONTHS LATER

Today is the day of the release of Creed III. Life has been so great. Michael and I announced our engagement New Years. We have been joined by the hip ever since. The world took a shock of Michael popping up with a fiancé out of nowhere. He had no shame. He explained our entire situation of how we met in Miami and how he knew when he first laid eyes on me that one day I would be his wife.

The day started off extremely busy but exciting. We had an entire team of people assisting us with wardrobe, making sure we were on time, and camera ready! Tonight was all about my baby and all I ever wanted to do was support him. The difference between this movie premiere and others is he finally would have me on his arm forreal this time! During Michael's interviews since he announced our engagement, they tried to interview me as well but I declined every time. I'm still the same me who doesn't want to be in the spotlight. My only job is to support and be there by his side.

The theme tonight was all black. I had a beautiful mid length dress with slight sparkles, deep v cut, sexy but not too much, that I paired with some Red Bottoms. Michael had a sharp black tailored suit he would wear tonight. Not gonna lie I was nervous because this would be the first movie premiere I attended with him in the public eye.

"Baby I'm not sure why you so nervous about tonight. The world has known about us for months." We were in our suite at Four Seasons getting dressed for tonight.

"I just am baby. This is a big night for you and I want to make sure I'm on point." I was getting my hair done and make up done.

"Baby looking how you look you never not on point. Fine ass." He looked at me licking his lips. I blushed and laughed at him as he was getting a hair cut. He looked so handsome. I was loving this new look on him. God he looked so good. I just knew I was gone do damage tonight.

Our car arrived to pick us up to head to the theatre and red carpet. "Baby you look beautiful. I been waiting on this moment for 4 years." He kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you. Not too bad yourself. I'm more than happy to be here with you tonight. Wouldn't want to be anywhere else." I winked at him.

We arrived and the paparazzi and cameras were everywhere. "You ready?" Michael looked over me one last time before we got out. "As ready as I'll ever be."

The driver opened the door and Michael got out and came over to escort us on the carpet. I made sure to smile and look as happy as ever. I was so happy for my man. This movie was huge for him. He held my hand and we walked to the center of the carpet. Reporters were on stand by waiting to greet us. We stood in the middle taking pictures. I wish to God I had some shades because all these flashes were killing me.

"You guys are stunning!"

"Michael over here!"

Everyone was yelling trying to get his attention. After taking a few photos, I leaned up to whisper in his ear. "I'm going to step to the side and let you get some solo shots."

He gave me a look. "No baby. You don't have to do that. This is our night."

I tried to pull away. "I insist. I'm not going anywhere. I'll be right over here." He kissed me on the neck before I pulled away. The reporters went crazy snapping photos. I nicely stepped to the side watching him shine. He looked back smiling at me. I blew him kisses.

Once he was free of the photoshoot, he began talking to reporters. I was by his side just as he wanted me to. I swear my palm was sweating because he did not want to let my hand go. I was excited to meet his co stars Tessa Thompson and Johnathan Majors. Watching the preview, I knew this movie was going to be great.