9

Our food came and we sat and ate in the living room watching tv together. "So tomorrow you'll be checking out this hotel and traveling with me. I know we're newly engaged as I said before I am not rushing you to be in the spotlight but as my soon to be wife, you will be in my presence."

Of course I knew once I accepted that ring what came with it. But I appreciate him not pressuring me straight out the gate because this was all new to me. "Thanks for not pressuring me and yes we need to talk about that. When we return from this trip, I need to go get the rest of my things, tie up some loose ends."

"No problem baby. Handle your business. I'll take you no worries. So that means you moving to LA with me right?"

"Of course. Why wouldn't I move with my soon to be husband? Wow. I gotta get used to saying that." I started laughing. This was so new and fresh to me and unbelievable. He was so happy though. Even I was happy. I finally felt that joy I felt like I'd been missing out on all these years.

Michael ordered us dinner and lots of champagne to celebrate our engagement. When the bottles started flowing, I started to feel some type of way. I kept drinking and drinking. I know we had at least three bottles so now I am drunk as drunk can be.

Michael is starting to look like the finest thing I ever seen.

I'm just laughing and giggling at every little thing having the time of my life

I'm just laughing and giggling at every little thing having the time of my life. He was just a laughing with me going with the flow. "Move these tables out my way!" Our room service tables were still directly in front of us even though we finished eating a long time ago.

Now I had more room moving them in the middle of the living room. I had my glass and Michael had his. I sat on Michael's lap putting my glass to his lips to drink and I took a sip right after. "Uh oh baby we're all out let me get more." I wobble over to the table to pour more champagne from the ice cold bottle of Veuve Clicquot sitting in the ice bucket. Michael sees me stumbling. "Baby you good over there?" He was over there slouched on the couch looking like a real snack.

"Mmm baby come here." I stumbled to the couch to jump on his lap chugging down my glass of champagne and throwing it. I then took lifted his chin up and started tongue kissing him aggressively. He says "Shit baby" under his breath.

As horny as I am, I pull my breast out exposing them rubbing my nipples and titled my head back. He started sucking on them one by one. "Fuck baby that feels so good."

"Girl you got me so turned on right now take all this shit off." I got up as he wished, pulled my night gown completely off and my panties.

I watched Michael as he pulled his shirt off and took his pants and boxers completely off. He started stroking his bonner starring at me. "Come here baby." He commanded me and I went to him between his legs tongue kissing him as I stroked his member. He fingered me at the same time.

I went down to licking on his neck, kissing on his chest, and sucking on his nipples. I got down to his member stroking it with my hands. I spit on it and started sucking it real sloppy. I kept spitting and spitting until his member was completely wet. I massaged his balls with my spit.

"Shit baby this feel so fucking good." He held my hair out my face as I kept going. I then went down to sucking his balls one by one while stroking his manhood with my right hand. "Oooo you so fucking nasty shit." I gathered all my saliva on his member stroking it faster and faster.

"Shit I'm finna cum baby!" I kept going and put it as deep as I could in my mouth while massaging his balls. "Mmmmmm mmmmmmm" Michael grunted as he came all in my mouth.

"Mmm baby you taste so goood." My face was still wet from all that saliva I let out on him.

"I love your nasty ass come here." He brought me up tongue kissing me as he caressed me. We were moaning in each other's mouths.

I got up on top of his wet hard member. He slid it in and I let out a loud moan. I lifted his head up looking him in his eyes as I grinded my hips back and forth. "Fuck baby you feel so good." He caressed his hand around my neck. I was so turned on I put my finger in his mouth.

"Fuck me daddy!" I took it out kissing him. He gripped both my breast as they were bouncing up and down. "I'm finna nut you keep going just like that don't stop." He gripped my ass and started fucking me from underneath. He knows I can't help myself when he does that. "Shit Michael fuck!"

"Baby look at me." I looked at him as he pleased. "Where you want me to nut at?" He started going harder and harder. "Fuck baby!" He was so deep inside of me I was feeling it in my stomach at this point.

"I said where you want me to nut at?" I threw my head back I couldn't take it anymore. "Nut in me daddy fuck me please!!!"

He looked me in my eyes as he let his cream of natural drown inside of me. "Baby I love you so much. I'm cumming shit!"

"Me too aaah fuck I love you Michael!"

We came together and fell completely out. I was so drunk. I started dozing off and the last thing I remember is Michael carrying me to the bedroom.