4

NEXT MORNING

I lightly woke up as I heard Michael gathering his things together. He saw me. "Good morning sleepy head. I got up yawning and laughing at him, "Morning!"

"I didn't mean to wake you. I'm sorry," Michael told me as he continued to pack his belongings. "No no you're fine. You heading out?"

"Yes. You gone be okay until I get back?" Micheal had a worried look on his face. "Yes, I should be." I told him reassuring him I was fine.

"Well, I'm only a phone call away. I'm going to check on you daily." I adored how concerned he was about me. I could tell he really did not want to leave me here to be alone. "I can make it till Friday. I promise. Don't worry about me."

He said, "Oh before I forget, the front desk lady said you can come down at 11 to get your new room keys and she'll send a bellman up to help you with your things

He said, "Oh before I forget, the front desk lady said you can come down at 11 to get your new room keys and she'll send a bellman up to help you with your things." I looked at him with the most sincere look on my face. I didn't know what to say. "Thank you for everything. I don't know how I'll ever repay you. He smiled at me, "All I really want from you is a hug." He reached his arms out, hugging me and before he let me go, he kissed me on my forehead. "Ill see you later okay."

Not gonna lie. I hated to see him walk out that door because I knew it meant I'd be alone again. Wilson had yet to call me and my sadness was now turning into anger. So, I decided to get myself together, go to the gym, even made me a hair appointment for Friday. I refused to sit up in this hotel room and rott.

Friday would be pampering day for me. I booked a massage, lash appointment, hair appointment, and nails. I would be an entire different person when Michael returned. While he was away he made sure to constantly text me throughout the day and even called when he could. During the days he was away, I worked out everyday, took myself out to dinner at the restaurant here in the hotel. I truly enjoyed spending this quality time with myself.

And my new room! It was stunning. My suite was amazing. Literally an entire apartment. I had one and a half baths, a living room, a dining room with a small kitchen area, and a nice private bedroom in the back. It was beautiful.

Me being so excited for tomorrow and trying to fool myself like I wasn't, I could hardly wait to go to sleep

Me being so excited for tomorrow and trying to fool myself like I wasn't, I could hardly wait to go to sleep. I had dinner downstairs, so I was pretty full. I also had like three glasses of wine, so that had me sleepy as all get out. I took a hot shower and snuggled in bed. I looked at my phone and Michael was trying to FaceTime me. I smiled picking up after the first two rings.

"Hey you." I blushed looking at the camera in the dimly lit room. My hair was in a messy bun because I knew I was getting it done in tomorrow.

"Hey beautiful, how you doing?" Michael smiled at me looking into camera, looking handsome as ever.

"I'm doing fine

"I'm doing fine. Just laying here almost falling asleep. How are you?"

"Better now that I'm talking to you. I'll be there late tomorrow night and I can't wait. This trip was great, but busy. I'm so ready to relax for a lil minute."

I yawned really big being that I was drained from the day and hadn't really had any rest. "Well I'll be waiting for you."

"Get you some rest beautiful. I'll see you tomorrow." I waved to him lipping goodnight before I hung up the phone. His deep voice was all I needed to hear to fall into a deep lingering sleep.