11

I felt myself waking up from someone tapping me. "Baby we're here get up." I stretched and yawned from being curled up in a ball for like 3 hours. We were finally in New York. I loved it here. I actually have not been here since Michael and I were together.

I got off the plane and the first thing I needed to do was use the bathroom. I decided to hold it until we got to where we were staying. Michael has a private loft and it was beautiful. You could see the entire city.

I immediately ran to the restroom feeling something was wrong

I immediately ran to the restroom feeling something was wrong. I came on my period. I was relieved and mad at the same time. I literally had no products. 

"Michael can you come here please I need you." I yelled as loud as I could so he could hear me.

He came knocking on the door. "Yeah baby wassup you good in there?"

"No I'm not actually. I've came on my period and I need products and I've messed up my clothes."

"Oh baby I'm so sorry. I'm gonna get my assistant to get you whatever you need okay. Don't worry."

New York was so great. I went with Michael as he did some interviews promoting his upcoming movie Creed III. I just sat in the back watching him in the spotlight. He just adored having me in his corner. It was like we were back like we never left each other for 4 years. All I ever wanted to be was his support system.

Being that I wasn't feeling too well from my period, Michael had a private chef come to the house to cook us a lovely three course meal. Our day was filled with business but he surely took me out for a good time. We went shopping and when I say shopped till I dropped. It was all his idea. He told me to think of it as early bridal shower gifts.

After being in NYC for three days, we jetted off to LA. Now with LA, this was home for us. Michael had the most beautiful home in the hills. I couldn't believe I would be moving here soon. Michael had some more interviews to attend. It was really cool seeing him working in action.

He made sure our last night here was special. He rented out a private room at a special restaurant just for us. It was beautiful. I was finally off my period, so when we got home, we made love all through out the night and fell sound asleep.

NEXT MORNING

Today was the day we flew back to Memphis to get the rest of my things. We were literally going to be in and out. It has been two weeks since I've been in that apartment.

Michael and I got up to get ready for the flight. We showered, got dressed, and the chef cooked us a lovely breakfast before we headed to the airport.

This was sort of a hard day for me. I dreaded seeing Wilson, but I knew it was a possibility. I just prayed he would not be there when I arrived because Lord knows how far left that can go. Michael could sense how nervous I was, so he just kept comforting me making sure I was okay. I told him a million times that I was fine.