8

Michael lifted up looking at me and admiring my almost lifeless naked body. "Baby I missed you so much. I'm just getting started." He takes my legs positioning them in the air, taps his member on my entrance, and slowly slides it in. I gasp for air throwing my head back from the sensation of him inside of me.

He starts slow stroking me and comes down to kiss me passionately. "Mmm baby." We moan into each others mouths while locking tongues. I gripped him by his head and ears as he filled me up with every inch he had to offer.

He moved to my neck and started sucking on it. He then whispers in my ear, "Why you leave me?" I'm moaning and crying out. I can barely give him the answer he wants. He the starts pounding me due to me ignoring him. "I said why did you leave me?!"

"Mmm baby I was scared I'm sorry oh fuck!"

"Hold on to my neck." He scooped me up off the bed with him still inside me kissing me and taking us to the window. Now he's pounding me up and down while my legs are wrapped around his hips. "Oh shit Michael fuck me baby!"

"This shit so fucking wet." He strokes me at the perfect pace. It feels so good I can barely form a complete sentence. "Shit baby I'm finna nut," he moans out to me in my ear.

"Oh baby not yet! Don't stop!"

He then carries me to the bed with me on top of him. I look him into his eyes and started kissing him. I grip my breast riding him grinding my hips back in forth.

"Shit baby ride that dick." He smacks my ass making me go crazy. I stick his index finger in my mouth sucking on it as I go up and down. "Oh fuck baby."

I put all my weight on him and he grabs my ass stroking me from underneath. "Yes baby right there!!"

"You like that?" He whispers in my ear while pounding me. "Mmm baby I love it."

"Well you finna love this." He continued stroking and I could feel myself about to climax. "Michael I'm cumming!" He cried out to me "Fuck!" I heard him grunt and he let out a huge breath. Oh my God he nutted in me.

While still on top of him, I sat up looking down into his eyes. We were blushing at each other. This was the same feeling we had when we first met. Sparks flying.

"Baby marry me." My eyes grew big and I looked at him very confused. "What???"

"You heard me. Marry me. Go over there reach in my bag the bottom right zipper." I got up off him going to the exact place he said to look. When I unzipped it, I found a little black box. I was looking confused. I just handed it to him and sat on the bed next to him.

He got up and proceeded to get on one knee. I gasped putting my hand over my mouth over my mouth. "I know this looks crazy but I'd be more crazy if I didn't ask. Kourtney Michelle Jackson, will you marry me?" He opened up the box and it was a clean cut square shaped diamond. It was at least 6 karats, the size of a dime.