5

FRIDAY

The last few days were great. I've been focusing on me and me only. My massage was first and then I would head to my hair appointment and lash appointment and can't forget the mani pedi.

Michael would land here at 10 PM tonight. He called and texted me all the time while he was away, assuring I was okay and not sitting up depressed and drowning in my own tears.

He's actually such a sweet guy. Anybody would call me a fool for running off on him like I did. My pampering day went so well. My massage was everything. I never knew how tense my body was until I got one. I got my hair pressed and curled just as it was before I had my meltdown. I got French on my nails and toes. I was a whore for a good French tip. It was so classy to me. When I made it back it from the day, I ordered room service. Michael texted me right before he boarded. I said I would try my best to stay awake.

Before dinner, I took a hot shower, did my skin routine, and slipped into a little something, just a pink silk night gown with the matching robe. I heard a knock at the door and it knew it was my food. The waiter rolled my food to the living area. I signed the receipt and gave him a nice tip. I found a cute movie to watch and ate my dinner.

Around 7:30, I was really full and rolled the room service table back outside. I came back in, laid on the couch, and continued to watch my movie, Just Wright. I loved this movie. It was sort of my comfort movie that cheered me up when I was down. Around 9 PM, I found myself yawning, so I went to the bedroom. I cut the TV on thinking I could watch a little, but last thing I remember is blacking out.

*2 HOURS LATER*

I was awaken out my sleep by my phone vibrating really loud. It was Michael calling me. I picked up in a raspy sleepy voice. "Hello?"

"Hey you awake? I'm coming up the elevator now," he said with a joyful tone.

I was trying to wake up out of my sleep quickly. "Yes, I'll get the door for you." I got up, put my pink silk robe on to cover up my pink silk night gown. I went to the bathroom really quickly and gargled with some mouth wash. I looked at myself in the mirror with my rollers in. My lashes were popping though! I put on a little lip balm and heard a knock at the door. I go to the door and open it.

I held it for him as he comes in carrying his luggage. "Hey beautiful. How you doing? You smiling. I see a lil glow going on here."

I smiled and blushed at him. "I'm doing much better than the last time you seen me, but I'm glad you're here. How was your trip?"

As he was carrying his luggage to the bedroom he said, "It was really great. Met some great people. Really excited for this release. Took me three years to film it."

"That's so great Michael. I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to see it." I proceeded to go lay back in bed but Michael stopped me. "Hold on. Can I have a hug?"

I smiled at his gesture telling him yes as fell into his arms and chest. "Mmm you smell so good and look good too girl. What you been doing since I was gone?" Michael started unpacking his things, getting himself situated as this was his first time in the new room.

I laid in the bed sitting up watching him. "Well, I decided to treat myself. I went to the gym every day and today, I got a massage, my hair, nails, and lashes done. It was really nice, made me feel great."

He smiled and was filled with joy that I had been great since he'd been gone. "That's what I love to hear. There's the Kourtney I remember. Umm has he..." Michael gestured his hand as he if he were talking on the phone. I nodded my head no really fast letting him know he did no such thing. "Hey hey it's okay. I promise. How about this? I'm about to shower, get out these nasty airplane clothes, and we can chill and watch a movie. Alright?" I told him okay with a smile.

"Could you call housekeeping and ask if they could bring one of those beds up?" He asked me right before he headed to the bathroom to shower. I looked up at him with a comforting smile letting him know no such thing was needed. "Umm no it's okay. You can sleep with me."

"You sure?" He asked with a surprised look on his face. I told him yes it is fine. "This bed is big enough for two people." He smirked at me saying alright then he headed into the bathroom and I heard the water start to run. As he was showering, I was just sitting here thinking. This man has been here providing for me this whole entire week. I have not had to spend a dime of my money. My so called fiancé has basically fucking abandoned me and hasn't even tried to see where I am or if I'm even okay. That hurts me dearly. I guess he just doesn't give a fuck at all. But Michael, he's been here for me in more ways than I can put into words. Now feelings are starting to come back. This man is so damn attractive, and I've been keeping my composure but I'm still a woman at the end of the day who loved sex and he knows that probably more than anybody. At this point, this man could lick me from my head to my toes, but I gotta think this through before I open up Pandora's box. I snapped outta my thoughts once I heard the shower water cut off because I knew he would be walking in any minute.

I was scrolling through the channels trying to find something to watch. With it being so late, it's not much on. I came across Martin, can never go wrong with that. "So you find us something to watch?" I didn't even notice when Michael walked in, so I jumped a little. He walked in the dim lit room shirtless. Now my damn heart is beating fast. I said nervously, "Yee-sss. Not that much on but Martin."

"Fine by me!"

I cut the light off and he got on top of the comforter. "Is there an extra blanket in here?"

"Yes, I'll get it for you." I got up and walked to the closet to reach for the blanket on the top shelf. Forgetting how short my gown is, when I reach up, it lifts up, revealing my panties. My eyes grew big as I felt the cool breeze and I cussed under my breath "shit." I heard Michael clear his throat. I hurried to the bed to hand him the blanket. "Here you go." He thanked me with a smile.

I'm sitting up in the bed watching Martin laughing. Michael said out of the blue, "Your panties were pretty." I gasped, "Omg shut up that was an accident!" I playfully hit him. He said, "I was just playing. Don't do me like that.. but in all seriousness, can I lay on you?" I lightly nodded my head yes. He put his head in my lap with his hand on thigh. "Damn girl it's freezing in here shit."

"I'm not sure why you got that that little blanket

"I'm not sure why you got that that little blanket. You could have got under the covers with me." I opened the covers for him to get into. Once he got under them with me, he pulled me closer. "Now I'm really warm. I have you."

I giggled at him, turning over opposite of him getting comfortable. "Goodnight Michael."