10

NEXT MORNING

I woke up and came to. The room was so bright and I had a slight headache. Michael was next to me sleeping peacefully snoring. I got up to look for some medicine going straight to the mini kitchen area. I got a cold bottle of water out the fridge. I chugged it like it was nothing.

I'm walking around completely naked without a care in the world. I go back to the bedroom to my purse in the chair searching for my Execedrin Migraine. I grabbed two and swallowed them with some water. I hopped back in bed because I was still kinda tired. I checked my phone and seen it was 9:23 AM.

Michael's alarm went off at 9:30 waking him up. I was just laying there starring at how handsome he looked. He reached over turning the alarm off and made his way to me. He comes close to me. "Good morning beautiful." As he kissed me in between each word.

"Morning baby. How you sleep?"
"Oh I slept great last night was amazing." He smirked at me. "I don't even remember getting in bed. I think it's safe to say I over did it!" I laughed rubbing my head because it was hurting.
"Nah baby you was perfect. Mm mm mm I am a lucky man." I felt something hard so I looked under the cover and it was his morning wood sticking out like a log touching my leg. My eyes got big. "You gone help me with that?" He made his eyes to my nipples that were pointy and hard.

He sucked my left breast caressing it so smoothly. I could feel my wetness building up. I lightly said fuck under my breath. I felt my whole body vibrate. He then got on top of me and made his way to my lips. We tongue kissed as I held his head close to me. He then made his way down to my navel.

I felt his fingers slowly slide inside of me. I bit my lip smiling sucking on my finger. He spit on my clit and put his tongue to work. He licked my clit up and down side to side while fingering me at the same time.

"Ah fuck Michael!" I grabbed his head as legs were going numb. He then sucked my clit in his entire mouth and my body was shaking. I was clenched the sheets moaning gasping for air.

"Oohhh baby I'm cunning fuck!" Before I knew it I squirted right in his mouth and face. "Oh my God baby.." I was so in shock for that was the first time a man made me do that.

"Taste it." Before I could even answer, he kissed me aggressively with his tongue basically swallowing my face. I turn him over getting on top. "Fuck me." I position his member near my entrance. He slides it in slowly and I'm so moist. Shit he moans.

I roll my hips back and forth riding his dick at a steady pace. He grips both my breast looking up at me as he sucks my nipples. "Fuck baby that feels so good!"

"Come here." He takes my body laying me down on my back putting my knees to my chest. He then pushed his entire dick inside of me. "Michael!!!"

"Take all of me baby." He looks into my eyes. I felt a tear fall on the side of my face. He strokes me while resting his face in my neck. He whispers in my ear, "Oh my God baby I love you."

"I love you too baby. I'm finna cum," I cry out loud.

He strokes faster and faster. "Aah fuck baby!!" I squirted all on his dick and chest. He pulled it out stroking it as he came on my stomach.

The way he makes me feel is amazing. Never has anybody made my body react in such ways. This is what I meant when I said "I need to be careful before I opened up Pandora's box" because I knew once we got started we were not going to be able to keep our hands off each other.
I can remember we went to this event one time, a private party with an open bar the entire night. I got sooooo drunk. I told Michael "Get me outta here now before I fuck you in front of all these people." Then I licked the inside of his ear. His eyes got big as shit.
He grabbed my hand and said "Come on we going to the bathroom."
We made sure everything was clear and went in. As soon as that door was shut it was on. We start kissing each other aggressively swallowing each others faces whole. He put me on top of the sink as I undid his belt and zipper pulling his pants down to his ankles.
He lifted my dress up pulling my panties to the side. Loud moans bounced off the walls as he deep stroked me kissing my neck.

Coming outta my thoughts, Michael walked in the room with a towel to clean his mess off me. "A car will be here to pick us up at 11:30 to take us to the airport."

"Okay baby. Where are we going? You never told me."

"New York then to LA."

I got up and packed all my things, showered and got myself together. I was beyond happy to be leaving this hotel. Michael packed his things and showered as well.

We got dressed and headed downstairs. It was check out time so the lobby was pretty packed. We finally made it to the front desk after standing in line.

"We are checking out of Room 966 please."

"Of course sir. Do you want all charges to go the card ending or in 7234?"

"Yes."

"Great everything is good. Here is your receipt. Hope you all enjoyed your stay." We smiled telling her thank you. We went over to valet to wait for our ride. Michael held me close. I felt so safe and secure in his arms.

"There is our car baby come on." He escorted us to the car opening my door for me. The driver loaded our bagged and we took off.

The car ride was smooth. Michael talked on the phone most of the way handling business. I couldn't help but think I had some business of my own to handle. I needed to speak with my family and tell them everything that's happened, my mom especially. I sent her long paragraph in the car letting her know so has happened and that I would call her when I returned from this trip. She was very understanding.

We made it to the airport at a private terminal. The driver opened our door and we headed to the jet. It was beautiful. Michael and I would be the only ones onboard outside the flight crew.

We made our way to our seats. I got the window seat of course. The flight attendant greeted us with glasses of champagne. Michael clicked our glasses together smiling at me. "I'm so happy your here with me."

"I'm glad to be here baby. Thank you for everything. I mean that. I've been thinking, once we return and talk to my family, we don't have to keep our engagement a secret. I'm ready to be with you 100%." His face lit up with a smile.

"You serious?"

"More serious than I'll ever be." He put his arms around me kissing me all over my face. "I love you."

I winked at him, "I love you back."

We prepared for take off and me being very restless from the night before I was sleep in no time.