Halfcrazy ₪ III

Asia

Whatever song was playing on the radio I blocked it out . It was a Saturday night, Tremaine took some time off to take a mini vacation to California bringing Asani and I . It was nothing new to me I lived here briefly, but it was beautiful . The scene, the weather, the vibes . But the only thing clouding my mind is the thought of Tremaine being "close" with Connie . Nigga what ? We way past let's be friends . You think feelings like that just die ? I ain't comfortable with this shit anymore, just how I got Trey I could lose him the same way . I ain't beat for this game of tug of war shit anymore, I know how women work . Just how Trey came running back to me, who the hell you think he going to when I piss his ass off ?

"What you making daddy tonight ?" Trey said as he drove through the streets of Santa Monica

"Making ? Nigga wife duties was left back home, I'm on vacation . You know, I hear at Burger King you can have it your way though ."

With a smug look on his face he replied "You got jokes ? All I know is imma have it my way tonight ." He said putting his hand up my short sun dress

"Not with Asani in the room ."

"We'll be quiet ."

"Ooo Trey, you nasty ."

He laughed and said in a sensual voice trying to seduce me "No stupid, while she sleep we can go in the shower or on the balcony like we use to the times before ."

I laughed "Eww turn the voice off, you keep acting up if you want to you won't get nothing ."

"Wanna bet ?" He tried maneuvering his hand deeper between my thighs

I smiled trying to move him, he was centimeters away from hitting the golden ticket "Stop Trey !"

He lifted his hand to his mouth and licked his fingers .

"Mhmm, just like chicken ."

I laughed punching him "You stupid, you didn't even touch nothing . Bruh I swear, you get on my nerves ."

He pulled up to a stop light, "But you love me though ." Adjusting himself he turned his body to face mine a bit

"But I don't ."

"But you do ."

He leaned closer to kiss me, I leaned closer to meet him . His then to gain access again between my thighs, before I could correct him the car behind us beeped to move forward through the green light . I turned away wiping off my bottom lip and adjusted my dress, then continued to look out the window .

"You alright ? Quick, how fingers am I holding up ?" He hoisted up three

I punched him again smirking "Shut the hell up!"

Asani was knocked out, we checked into our suite and got settled . 2 PM and this little girl still sleep, hell no not today I'm not about to have this little girl wired through the night cause she can't sleep . I woke her up and course she was moody, but she'll be alright once we eat and start our day .

"What are we about to do ?"

"Beach ? Or we can ride through Venice, then get something to eat ? But I'm about to take a shower ." The water was running, I heard the shower door close meaning he was in and then his phone went off . A FaceTime from guess who .

"Asani, stay here and watch tv while Daddy in the shower I'll be right back. Don't touch nothing!"

"Okay Mommy."

I stepped out in the hall, do you think I took any hesitation to answer that shit ?

"Bitch - ." Soon as the connection picked up it dropped immediately . "Fuck ." I said softly